Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) (1835 Views)

Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Is This A Baby Bumb On Fuke Akindele-bello? / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) by love2nicee: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2015
And so it begins a pregnant Kim Kardashian traversing the mean streets of Bev Hills in insanely tight clothes propped up by perilously thin high heels.

Kim lost her balance as she left Anastasia ... a famous eyebrow waxing salon that has Oprah's stamp of approval.

Kim didn't fall, but it was still a close call.
http://www.mercyogbebor.com/2015/06/kim-kardashian-and-her-baby-bumb.html

Re: Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) by phellycia2013(f): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2015
But seriously dis lady is big. I wonder y our Nigerian men c her as slim n c ppl like Halima Abubakar as fat. This inferiority complex of a tin has 2 stop, even dou halima own even dey her body.....

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2015
phellycia2013:
But seriously dis lady is big. I wonder y our Nigerian men c her as slim n c ppl like Halima Abubakar as fat. This inferiority complex of a tin has 2 stop, even dou halima own even dey her body.....
she's pregnant that's why
Re: Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) by icebebe(f): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2015
phellycia2013:
my dear she is big wit a class,her assets are well arranged,her tommy is flat,and her packagin na die,u can't b comparing her wiv halima nau,she's lik our own omotola,big but packaging still vry tight n firm

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) by phellycia2013(f): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
she's pregnant that's why

Yeah I know she is, jx dt its nt all d pix she is able 2 really hide her true nature, jx like sm1 said, she is got class but sometimes too we jx love anything foreign, d obsession is jx so extra ordinary, meanwhile am a huge fan of hers, so am nt actually beefing, maybe am jx a li2 jealous u knw..#coversface#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 People In The World With Very High I.q. / Damnn! Check Out This Diss Meme!!! / [HILARIOUS] Photo Of Whatsapp’s Bags Of Rice Goes Viral (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.