Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) (6098 Views)

Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear / Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS) / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by naijaspice: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_0w_3aUr9V4/VmxgQozVuqI/AAAAAAACc2o/pcCqQF6OQnc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The award winning songstress rocked a South African look during a photoshoot..

SEE MORE SEXY PICS HERE>>> http://www.naijaspice.com.ng/2015/12/yemi-alade-flaunts-her-booty-in-bump.html
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by Afo1k: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
.... K
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by outlandra(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
ehn!!
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by captainflash(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bum shot ko, hot lap ni
undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by Damzyl(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bae kissBae
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by phoenixy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Legs on fire...those are the kind of legs u just use your eba to touch and swallow, the eba would taste like u swallowed it with ogbono soup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by drizslim(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Change cannot always be given to you, sometimes when you don't see the change you need, you have to bring the change yourself.
- Waheed
Waheed is a bus conductor in Oshodi. Now read the post above again.
Any different meaning?
Kwantinue.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by phoenixy(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2015
drizslim:
Change cannot always be given to you, sometimes when you don't see the change you need, you have to bring the change yourself.
- Waheed
Waheed is a bus conductor in Oshodi. Now read the post above again.
Any different meaning?
Kwantinue.....

Your name must be waheed then! grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by badinfluence: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Baba say na bumb short sha...
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 13, 2015
phoenixy:
Legs on fire...those are the kind of legs u just use your eba to touch and swallow, the eba would taste like u swallowed it with ogbono soup cheesy

Dope line!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by sauceEEP(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2015
I don't know why I love this geh undecided
Could it be because of her fat legs, thighs,hips,ikebe,discorea... sad
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by kendrick9(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Her booty looks stiff tho.
I love them soft and jiggly
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by chrisbaby24(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2015
Chaiii...O baby yooohh..!!!i I see u... grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by Afrok(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2015
These days where everything can be gotten artificially? I refuse to believe it until I see it, touch it, and enter the place live and direct.

#Kenny Wake up, u've been sleeping and dreaming for too long# .

Those legs can give C.Ronaldo injury, ah swear
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) by flokii: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
o ta bi ata rodo sneh grin

Yemi ur head is there

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Paul Okoye (P Square) And His Son / 7 Types Of Vag!na And How You Can Enjoy Them / "If A Man Did This, It Will Be Sexual Harassment"— Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.