Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. (1096 Views)

Man's Lip Bitten Off In Ghana Because He Wanted To Help Someone (Graphic PIC) / Man Exposes A Lady Stalking Him On Social Media (photos + Full Story) / Stalking At Its Best.lady GPS Tracked With Cell Phone Hidden In Her Trunk(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by udmydearest(f): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Hello guys, just feel like sharing this so i could get some advice..... There's this strange caller that's been disturbing me for the past 4days, claiming that he's got a job for me. At first he nearly got me because am a desparate job seeker and suprisingly he knows my name too, but when he couldn't give me the job location n description, I then knew it was a scam. I told him am not interested but he keeps pestering me to come and meet "his uncle" who is a contractor with chains of contracting firms around the country. I even threatened to track him down and get him arrested if he doesn't stop disturbing me, but he's not deterred. He calls me every minuite and I still can't phantom what he wants. Here's his number 09038158115........ I even woke up this morning to see 39missed calls from him. Pls how do I handle this
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by kilokeys(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2015
There are apps that blacklists unwanted callers..
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by CountDracula(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2015
udmydearest:
Hello guys, just feel like sharing this so i could get some advice..... There's this strange caller that's been disturbing me for the past 4days, claiming that he's got a job for me. At first he nearly got me because am a desparate job seeker and suprisingly he knows my name too, but when he couldn't give me the job location n description, I then knew it was a scam. I told him am not interested but he keeps pestering me to come and meet "his uncle" who is a contractor with chains of contracting firms around the country. I even threatened to track him down and get him arrested if he doesn't stop disturbing me, but he's not deterred. He calls me every minuite and I still can't phantom what he wants. Here's his number 09038158115........ I even woke up this morning to see 39missed calls from him. Pls how do I handle this
Change ur sim

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by CountDracula(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2015
udmydearest:
And its "fathom" not "phantom"
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Block his line.
He is desperate to have u for rituals. Report it to the police and let ur network provider assist trace this "ghost".
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by Realtol(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Yes, app like Trucaller can help you unmask the caller just that after downloading, your data needs to be on and by that you will be able to know the name of your caller even see his face. However, in the meantime I will advice you to go ahead with your threat and report him to the law enforcement agents.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by Lilyomi(f): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Change sim or better stl blacklist his number.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by udmydearest(f): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks!!!
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by Khd95(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Did u say ure a desperate job seeker grin...
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by andyanders: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
You can arrange with SSS to get the guy arrested.Report to them, they will arrange to have him meet you while they will take position to get the id000iot.
Re: Help!!!!!!!! Someone Is Stalking Me. by Ballmer: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Stalking ! Is that another word for unwanted toasters ? If that's the case, you can't fault someone making move on your person. Like everyone advised block his #.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Kills His Pregnant Wife, A Wealthy Lagos Banker To Inherit Her Property / Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) / Cable Theft Kills One Injures Over A Hundred In South Africa.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.