Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) (1125 Views)

Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by RoyalMail: 3:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Officers of the Lagos state Police Rapid Response Squad RRS, arrested a man for dehumanizing an employee of his by tying his hands and legs to the back and transporting him to Abuja on Hilux.‎ What a heartless man. Read the full story below..

The employer, Engineer Wole Odunuga, was arrested after officers of Metro Police chased his vehicle, a white Toyota Hilux Van with the registration number SMK 707 CA, from Ketu/Ojota Flyover to 7 – Up before Toll gate.

The officer had on Wednesday night at around 7:20 p.m. stopped the vehicle but the lone occupant defied the police order and sped off.

After forcing the vehicle to a stop around 7 – Up, the officer were shocked to see a man, later identified as Daniel Dabis, with his legs and hands tied to his back and put at the back of the Hilux.

During preliminary investigation, the driver of the vehicle claimed the victim stole his money from his Abuja home before he absconded to Lagos, so he was transporting him back to Abuja before he was stopped.

He stated “I've been searching for him all over places, which took me to his village in Plateau state. It was one of his friends that told me he was in Lagos where he was hiding. Precisely, I was hinted he was staying at Mile 12 Market, Ketu.

I drove down from Abuja and I met him at Mile 12 Market, Ketu, where I picked him up”.

He continued; “initially, I had taken him down to Ketu Divisional Police Station, Lagos, to incident the matter, but the officers at the station declined to detain him there. So, I had no option than to take him back to Abuja”.

Odunuga, a resident of Pent City Estate, Abuja, added: “that was what I was trying to do before I was accosted by the police team on routine Patrol under the Ketu/Ojota flyover",

But according to Daniel Dabis, “what I took from him were a ladder and a wheel barrow. He is estimating the cost of the wheel barrow at N110,000 and the ladder, N90,000, that is all I took from him”.

He has because of that tied my legs and hands to my back. His plans was to drive me to Abuja, if not for the officers, he would have killed me and dumped my body at the road side”

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/photos-lagos-police-arrests-man-for.html

Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by RoyalMail: 3:13am On Feb 03, 2017
This is wat we called, wickedness of the wicked..

Lalasticlala
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by deathmen12: 3:24am On Feb 03, 2017
some men turning to animal gradually
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 3:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Meanwhile... I just dey purge since 12am...
Jesus take the wheel,
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:09am On Feb 03, 2017
If it were to be an Igbo man..

The op would have been glad to state his name, his father's name, his girlfriend's wife's sister's name, his village tracks no, the color of his dick and the shape of his head..

Yoruba media and wickedness de bang hard together...

My unbiased take;
The tied guy is a criminal who deserved worse treatment. .
Imagine how much he hurt this dude that he would be travelling thousands of miles searching for him..

Just that he messed up his case taking the laws into his own hands not withstanding that those useless police couldn't attend to his case when he reported. .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by Luckylife(m): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by AnyibestDede(m): 5:26am On Feb 03, 2017
I dnt think that any sane person ll leave abj to lag just to catch someone that stole his wheel barrow and leader. There is more to this... That dabis of a guy should say the truth, but mr wole fvck up big time. Is he from ogun state
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2017
That guy fit be thief but the big bleep up!
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by tunwumi: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2017
He is so senseless. He stole 200k and you have the time to travel to all around the country to find him. What happen if he died in the process?

What he has done is typical kidnapping and its punishable by death in Lagos.
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by RoyalMail: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
If it were to be an Igbo man..

The op would have been glad to state his name, his father's name, his girlfriend's wife's sister's name, his village tracks no, the color of his dick and the shape of his head..

Yoruba media and wickedness de bang hard together...

My unbiased take;
The tied guy is a criminal who deserved worse treatment. .
Imagine how much he hurt this dude that he would be travelling thousands of miles searching for him..

Just that he messed up his case taking the laws into his own hands not withstanding that those useless police couldn't attend to his case when he reported. .

LOL... but I am not tribalisitic, I see news as I see it
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2017
RoyalMail:

LOL... but I am not tribalisitic, I see news as I see it

I was referring to the source. ..not the op..
I understand you are just a paste guy..
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by hedonistic: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2017
That's why too much anger is not good. It makes you act irrationally and ultimately puts you in more trouble than whatever it was that made you angry in the first place.

Now, Mr Wole would surely spend more than what the aboki supposedly stole from him before he can wriggle himself out of this case. Not to mention the incalculable damage done to his personal and professional integrity/image...by this avoidable media exposure.
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jungle justice I think,but then the cost of the stolen items by the poor thief is NEVER equal to his life. Guilty as charged. You can't take laws into your hand.
Re: Police Arrests Man For Tying Employee's Hands And Legs (photos) by Brown14: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Some people are just animals with their behavior.

(1) (Reply)

Two Student Cultists Nabbed With Weapons In A Bush In Imo State . PICS/Video / Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos / Breaking News;youths Beat DPO As Bus Kills Two In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.