Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me (2774 Views)

Pls How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To France Or Germany To Study / Pls How Much Will It Cost Me To Renew My Epassort / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me by Rihard(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS IM IN NIGERIA AND I WANT TO TRAVEL TO USA GEORGE TOWNS KENTUCKY HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2015
50 kobo

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by fajigirl(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Cheapest economy class ticket i can find from general search is N336,000 assuming Lexington is the right airport (my US geography is bad!)
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by worry357: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rihard:
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS IM IN NIGERIA AND I WANT TO TRAVEL TO USA GEORGE TOWNS KENTUCKY HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME
First don't post all in capitals, it is not polite and is against forum rules.
To visit the USA you need a visa.
Read this forum for details.
https://www.nairaland.com/608780/usa-visit-visa
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by tpiadotcom: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
The info should be available on google or any search engine.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by tpiadotcom: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by fajigirl(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
tpiadotcom:
http://flights.idealo.com/route/Lagos-LOS/Louisville-SDF/

Have you booked flights from Nigeria with any of the third party companies e.g. travelgenio before reviews are a mixed bag check here: https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.travelgenio.com. Not sure i would trust positive reviews on them either. Personally, i think it is easier to book directly with the airlines but that is just a personal preference for when things go wrong.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by tpiadotcom: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
^the op just wanted an idea of the cost, and those were the examples i found.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by worry357: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
tpiadotcom:
^the op just wanted an idea of the cost, and those were the examples i found.

I think you will find it's not that simple.
I bet the poster is a young, first timer who has no idea of what is involved in a US Visa application.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by tpiadotcom: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
he didnt say he doesnt have a visa though.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Snake Island / Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! / Ade Wants A Friend To Hook Up In Canada!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.