Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Investors Needed To Establish A New E-commerce Website Firm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed To Establish A New E-commerce Website Firm (468 Views)

GET FREE 500$ From China New E-currency Closing Today Act Fast / How To Establish, Setup And Start A FM Radio Station / Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed To Establish A New E-commerce Website Firm by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
I have plans already on the way to get traders at the Alaba International Market,. Ojo Lagos through the e-trade I want to organise at the local government Secretariat, Ojo on the 15-16 October 2015. you can check this on my site at www.e-lagosexpo. com.
So need other two party to join in realising the vision
Need a competent partner that have experience and know how to develop and design an e-commerce website.He/ she will do this, create the needed r-commerce website for the organisation at his/ her finance and resources in other to be a partner for the firm. Also he/she will be involve in the day to day running of the firm when its kick off.
Also the an Financial Investor for the firm. To contribute the needed money for the advert( ad on Goiogle, facebook, nairaland),office ( No matter how small at Alabama market ),and others for the firm.
He/She should be able to show proof of sufficient fund to cover the this.
For further enquiry you email me at lagosexpo@gmail.com.or call Moses at 08143826693

(1) (Reply)

INVEST In Importation Business! Strictly For Interested Persons / Why Is Insurance Necessary? / Trade Forex Like Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.