Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Logo Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Designer (1883 Views)

I Need A Good Company And Business Logo Designer (urgent) / Are You A Logo Designer Or Logo Maker Meet Me Here / Professional Logo Designer*completed Logos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo Designer by seyexdkoko(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2015
If you need a logo design today for your company just contact
bbm: 55D32D6E
You can check his portfolio at seyiayoade.
Re: Logo Designer by Goldenheart(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
cry Best indeed
Re: Logo Designer by seyexdkoko(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
sample of works

Re: Logo Designer by SambisaKing: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
stop chestbeating, calm down and learn design by observing elements of art and integrated principles of design in your work.

That your call card is too busy, no space.
The IMC logo is too heavy for such a business,make the logo simple, sleek and catchy, the colour riot is a big turn off.
Re: Logo Designer by seyexdkoko(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
SambisaKing:
stop chestbeating, calm down and learn design by observing elements of art and integrated principles of design in your work.

That your call card is too busy, no space.
The IMC logo is too heavy for such a business,make the logo simple, sleek and catchy, the colour riot is a big turn off.

Thanks oo Critique man, well, the client gave me a long list to fit at the back of their card, how else would.i have fitted them in their to still make it look beautiful, the IMC logo is NOT a business logo, It was used for an event and its a department that deals with marketing look at the logo and think again. Finally no critique for the blissful logo, i felt that really needs to be critiqued, Ooh, i wasnt chestbeating, I was only stating the obvious.
Re: Logo Designer by aceprime: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
seyexdkoko:

Thanks oo Critique man, well, the client gave me a long list to fit at the back of their card, how else would.i have fitted them in their to still make it look beautiful, the IMC logo is NOT a business logo, It was used for an event and its a department that deals with marketing look at the logo and think again. Finally no critique for the blissful logo, i felt that really needs to be critiqued, Ooh, i wasnt chestbeating, I was only stating the obvious.
Calm down,he made good points,the logos are not good,the biz card is bad,as a graphic designer,is your job to tell your clients what's needed,take your time and learn the basics,concepts,there's nothing"best"about these logos,don't rush
Re: Logo Designer by willbob(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
I love what you guys are doing : telling one the truth.
It is better than saying “Nice...excellent!.... ten over ten”. when you no say the person no try.
That's why I will always appreciate the likes of Femzysticks and Felixchip not for praising someone just to make him/her feel good.

Op I will advice you to take corrections so you can grow.

I know how criticism of Felixchip and Femzysticks had help me to know what I never knew.

Don't be offended bro.

One love♥
.....WAB

1 Like

Re: Logo Designer by felixchip(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Guy, calm down.
Number one: The first Logo, Blissful something something is a NO-NO.

Number two: the Logo is heavy. The thing get weight well well. E fit tear Letter head commot. You didn't take proportion into consideration while you were working on it. Whatever purpose the Logo is meant for is not a reason to have a bad design. Simplify it am make it appear sleek.

Number three: I assume it's not a Logo. But, if it is, then, I'm telling you it's not.
You wanted to cover it up with colours. Strip it off those colors, and you'll have a "design mistake."

The Call Card: I understand that the client provided too many information. Maybe he forgot it's a Call Card and though it was an Invitation or a Magazine advert that he can provide a two page write-up.

But, you're suppose to properly place the typos. They're almost falling off. That's an error that'll get to you once it's printed.

I know say you dey Beer Parlor, tell them make dem pass me one bo' of Orijin.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designer by seyexdkoko(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
I so much appreciate the critique, but I cant quote everybody. So take a look at my recent works and tell me what you think. Have had a thread on critique before, nobody kukuma said anything. But now that it seems as if am chestbeating everybody dey ready to carry my matter for head. Oya comment on this ones Mr. Felixchip and co.

Re: Logo Designer by willbob(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Just checked out one of your other threads. You are good

1 Like

Re: Logo Designer by seyexdkoko(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
felixchip:
Guy, calm down.
Number one: The first Logo, Blissful something something is a NO-NO.

Number two: the Logo is heavy. The thing get weight well well. E fit tear Letter head commot. You didn't take proportion into consideration while you were working on it. Whatever purpose the Logo is meant for is not a reason to have a bad design. Simplify it am make it appear sleek.

Number three: I assume it's not a Logo. But, if it is, then, I'm telling you it's not.
You wanted to cover it up with colours. Strip it off those colors, and you'll have a "design mistake."

The Call Card: I understand that the client provided too many information. Maybe he forgot it's a Call Card and though it was an Invitation or a Magazine advert that he can provide a two page write-up.

But, you're suppose to properly place the typos. They're almost falling off. That's an error that'll get to you once it's printed.

I know say you dey Beer Parlor, tell them make dem pass me one bo' of Orijin.

Where r you to critique? So i can get better.

(1) (Reply)

What Are These Video Editing Softwares? / A / Awesome Pencil Potrait Drawing,by Teenage Celebrity Pencil Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.