Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) (45755 Views)

Pay 20% & Movein- 4bed Fuly Detached Duplex,Agungi,Lekki(Dry in Rainy Season)45M / Is It Wise To Run Bathing(bathroom) Water Pipes To Your Soakaway? / Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by eliwa47(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2015
yes oooo, my people so that u will know weather your proposed house or land is inside okun or osa! Lagos can be terrible during raining season.

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by M4gunners: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by kenoz(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2015
undecided
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Superman11(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2015
LAfricana:
Yeh, owo jonan o

The ministry of town planning have left her duties... This can only happen in Nigeria undecided

You would see people just erect structures anyhow, and it is not their fault..

the nigerian government, lagos state town planning in focus have failed all wise

Nigeria needs a complete overhaul undecided .. and now state would say they cant pay salaries, leaving major sources of internally generated revenue sad

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

she is some where playing love love baaa
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by slap1(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2015
This is terrible! Property worth millions of naira submerged in water! It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2015
fatdon2:
Yes, very wise, so that u will know the kind of area and the kind of house u are renting

Filth like this really exists?

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Actually that's the best time to rent. Because you will have a good idea of areas to avoid and be able to spot any sign of leakage from roof/ceil (water damage/stain) within the premise. cool
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/609637323274387456

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by armadeo(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2015
fatdon2:
Y. , very wise, so that u will know the kind of area and the kind of house u are renting

This one Na on top canal dem build house

I can't even begin to imagine the putrefactive aroma that must have permeated the environs.

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2015
The problem is not of building drainage alone. We the citizens are part of problem, dumping of refuses into the few available ones, and building up flood-water catchement basin are factors that need to be seriously address. cool
LadyBoss1:
Chai

See my country ... Cant they get proper drains? the house looks newish .. So when they built it they should have ticked all d boxes to make sure theses things dont affect the home .. See as car dey swim ..
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by TrishaP(f): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2015
agabaI23:
You're wicked tongue
How na cheesy
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by TrishaP(f): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2015
moshoodn:

Nice one....

Well, sun is gonna shine soon.
That will take a while.
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by jornie(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2015
H
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Blackfire(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2015
permsec:
i cant Fix my life
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Bsharp: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by joshedric(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
With the help of online, we can get the best information regarding to know about the rental rooms at reasonable prices. Can you please produce me some more information about the topic.
corporate short term rentals nyc
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Pecca: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tomfrench:
The product of a FAKE Surveyor and a FAKE Architect!! angry

i'm sure u dont know shi.t about those two professions!!! talk is free thou!
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pecca:

i'm sure u dont know shi.t about those two professions!!! talk is free thou!
undecided someone's hurt
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by agabaI23(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
TrishaP:

How[i][/i] na cheesy
I'm grand, you? smiley
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by TrishaP(f): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
agabaI23:
I'm grand, you? smiley
Lol..
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by abtmaviz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Onyenna:
huh!?..... Any evidence that this is indeed Lagos?

Bros, Park well. Must you criticise all the time. What's the evidence for again orv cos you stay far away from Lagos.

Ask your little boy undecided
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
that's what happens when you live in a house with no good drainage system. you'd end up in water
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by agabaI23(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol..
Hmmmm why are you laughing at me na?
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by dave2meek(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Swimming poolgringrin

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by loomer: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
The first solution to all these nigerian mess is to stop th production and use of nylon bags.

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by juman(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Of course one suppose to rent an apartment during the rainy season but if one is very desperate to get apartment during dry season one need to ask a lot of questions from people living around that area before renting the place.

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by LEAFLET(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
fatdon2:
Yes, very wise, so that u will know the kind of area and the kind of house u are renting
. Omo Lagos no be small thing ooo.. Jisossss!!

1 Like

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by adedayourt(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
eipreel:
shey dem get swimming pool??if not no need again God don provideembarassed

sebi u ll b d 1st to jump into it tongue
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by TrishaP(f): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
agabaI23:
Hmmmm why are you laughing at me na?
Can't say.. smiley
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by bababuff(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tomfrench:
The product of a FAKE Surveyor and a FAKE Architect!! angry

That's BS. Did the Surveyor or Architect create the environment or block their drainage?
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by Spells(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Poor drainage system,well.... Na to dey swim dey go, atleast everyone wey dey that area go learn how to swim. grin poor drainage system,well.... Na to dey swim dey go, atleast everyone wey dey that area go learn how to swim.
Re: It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) by agabaI23(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Can't say.. smiley
OK whisper it so that no one else can hear it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.