Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? (21900 Views)

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2015
cupidhero:
ETIsalat is tha truth! I downloaded over 500 GB in 3weeks and hoping to do 1TB in 2 weeeks this month. Steady 2MBps plays 1080p files smoothly.
damn u gud....still on that 15naira /5min I supose lovin it like crazy there speed is equal to none
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by lonngmann(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2015
UnknownT:
mtn, In all the places I have been to, there is always MTN network. Now with this TruTalk+ I can call all networks without fear.
For data, they are all the same angry so I just for the one I can afford
Are you on the true talk+ plan?
Do they charge N5 per day, or just after the first call for that day?
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by UnknownT: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2015
lonngmann:

Are you on the true talk+ plan?
Do they charge N5 per day, or just after the first call for that day?
they deduct the N5 in the morning
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by goldtooth: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
kamez:
Mtn. Big cheats actually, too many hidden charges, but when it comes to internet browsing speed and reliability they truly stand out.

Plus the two million naira I won in their naira splash promo back in 2010 abeg its mtn till shekau becomes sunday Skul teacher

You won two million credit or real cash? Use to feel those promos are scams
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by danaiks(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
permsec:
Thanks bro, patiently waiting
I don't really think it can work oo
I just don't want u to brick your phone
Your phone is not an mtk device
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by kamez(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
goldtooth:

You won two million credit or real cash? Use to feel those promos are scams

Lols Two million real cash o. I had just graduated and waiting for nysc wen I won the cash. That money changed my life for good. So mtn for life.

The promos re real I'm living g witness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Mikwus(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
danaiks:
* Glo, because anytime i recharge my phone I get 100% bonus credit grin
*Glo, because I can use BIS on my android phone I.e 3gb for 1k grin
*Glo, because they send me entertainment news for free grin
*Glo, because the internet speed is super fast grin
*Glo Glo Glo Glo Glo Glo grin grin grin

Wow! Glo for life o but how do you get 3gb for 1k.
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Mikwus(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
coolcharm:
Glo

Data // 3gb for 1grand //speed = a little bit over average. Fair for the price tho.

But errrm... they nw charge 4 Naira to check bis status and stuff. That's a bit stuplid on their part.

3gb for 1k cry cry how na? Glo for life
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Mikwus(f): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
kristen12:
Glo
Because I pay 1k for 3G

Please how? I need the code
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by suzzy16(f): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jarizod:
Etisalat-fastest browsing ever #dont compare smiley
yeah,correct
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by coolcharm(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mikwus:

3gb for 1k cry cry how na? Glo for life

Bis actually. But you can share it via WiFi. It's cool thing from them. You better port. Lol
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Mikwus(f): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
coolcharm:

Bis actually. But you can share it via WiFi. It's cool thing from them. You better port. Lol

I've used glo all my life. Still on glo. So how does it work
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
I switched to mtn true talk + which i got a confirmatory message but when j check my balance it says I'm on true talk(no plus) and It advertises the true talk + right beside it.

So do u encounter the same thing true talk + subscribers ? What do you think?
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by ddugeri(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2015
elijah2u:
how did you do that? is with the use of simple server?
use mtk engineering mode...if u find it difficult hala me on 08168745285
Re: Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? by holyteeboy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
I prefer Glo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review / If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.