Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy (8445 Views)

Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) / Commercial Bus Driver Ran Into Another Bus,Crashes With Nissan Car In Anambra(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by NoMoreTrolling: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Check it out.

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by younghartz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Check it out.

Bro, do you reside in italy ?
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by NoMoreTrolling: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyril83:

Bro, do you reside in italy ?

Nah, I wish!

I'm just visiting and came across the cool sign in front of a restaurant.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Nah, I wish!

I'm just visiting and came across the cool sign in front of a restaurant.

Atleast you are still on ground and you should be able to tell us how polish is their standard of living. Do you have any relative there
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by NoMoreTrolling: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyril83:

Atleast you are still on ground and you should be able to tell us how polish is their standard of living. Do you have any relative there

Nah! No relatives living here, though I did go with some.

As per living, hmm, it seems quite expensive, like for instance, I've been buying coke for 2euros and up to 4euros in some places.

However I heard they get paid well, so I guess they don't feel it that much.

The cities are beautiful though, with lots of history like the Vatican, Colosseum and all that for people that fancy stuff like that.

What I love the most is the women. They all seem to be soo beautiful, that I wonder if there's something in the water they drink. Walking down the street, you see soo many hot girls in shorts with gorgeous skin and they're mostly friendly. Obviously, I'm forming yankee accent, so that helps, hehe grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Bifwoli: 4:35am On Jun 14, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Check it out.

Aahhh,this proliferation of English is too much now.Italians can't even put a sign in their language in their own land?

1 Like

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Nah! No relatives living here, though I did go with some.

As per living, hmm, it seems quite expensive, like for instance, I've been buying coke for 2euros and up to 4euros in some places.

However I heard they get paid well, so I guess they don't feel it that much.

The cities are beautiful though, with lots of history like the Vatican, Colosseum and all that for people that fancy stuff like that.

What I love the most is the women. They all seem to be soo beautiful, that I wonder if there's something in the water they drink. Walking down the street, you see soo many hot girls in shorts with gorgeous skin and they're mostly friendly. Obviously, I'm forming yankee accent, so that helps, hehe grin

Thanks bro. I'm planning to move there anytime soon. Hope there are chances for hustlers ?
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2015
Bifwoli:

Aahhh,this proliferation of English is too much now.Italians can't even put a sign in their language in their own land?

Only for foreigners i guess.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by worry357: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2015
cyril83:

Thanks bro. I'm planning to move there anytime soon. Hope there are chances for hustlers ?

grin grin grin Do you not read any news?
Have you not seen that Italy is swamped with THOUSANDS of migrants from Lybia and Syria?
Your clever plan is to move there and hussle. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2015
worry357:

grin grin grin Do you not read any news?
Have you not seen that Italy is swamped with THOUSANDS of migrants from Lybia and Syria?
Your clever plan is to move there and hussle. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bro, those are the people migrating through sea. Are there not chances of surviving there ?

What are your plans there ? Are you in for school ?
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by jerflakes(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
younghartz:
why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly. grin

This is the most intelligent comment
I've seen so far.

May the spirit of bob marley protect you from the cops when you are smoking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by NoMoreTrolling: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
cyril83:

Yep! Only seen a few black peeps her and there though, but there's room for the educated.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by NoMoreTrolling: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bifwoli:

Lol, English is a powerful language men grin
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Yep! Only seen a few black peeps her and there though, but there's room for the educated.

Thanks bro, really appreciate. I think it's high time i doubled up my processing.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
@Cyril

Not to discourage you but nothing to hustle in Italy. Your only options are
1. Push substances which might land you jail term and subsequent deportation
2. Selling umbrellas during in winter and spring and belts and keyholders during summer and u also risk being picked up by local Polizia
3. Acting tout for some local madams.

Language barrier will tie you down. The best job you can get is a cleaner with MacDonals or Security guard at Conad but even at that you will need a Permesso de Soggiorno.

My take, hustle here and pray for God to bless your efforts or get a genuine job there and your employers will help you with visas and Permesso.

Ciao.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by NoMoreTrolling: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
cyril83:

Thanks bro, really appreciate. I think it's high time i doubled up my processing.

I wish you the best dude.

Also, I've noticed that in foreign territory, it's best to initially find a roomie, or someone to stay with while you stack your cheddar. No need forming big boy staying alone too quickly.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

I wish you the best dude.

Also, I've noticed that in foreign territory, it's best to initially find a roomie, or someone to stay with while you stack your cheddar. No need forming big boy staying alone too quickly.

Very true, thanks man.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Firearm:
@Cyril

Not to discourage you but nothing to hustle in Italy. Your only options are
1. Push substances which might land you jail term and subsequent deportation
2. Selling umbrellas during in winter and spring and belts and keyholders during summer and u also risk being picked up by local Polizia
3. Acting tout for some local madams.

Language barrier will tie you down. The best job you can get is a cleaner with MacDonals or Security guard at Conad but even at that you will need a Permesso de Soggiorno.

My take, hustle here and pray for God to bless your efforts or get a genuine job there and your employers will help you with visas and Permesso.

Ciao.

I hope you also write from Nigeria , if so thanks for the advice but if you are writing from italy, bro why not come back home to hustle and also pray for God to bless your efforts.

Working as a cleaner there would be better than working as bank marketer in Nigeria.

Nigeria is not just working for me, i've tried all i could and all to no avail.

3 Likes

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
I write from Naija.

Its not that bad here bro. There is colour currency over there.

I wish you the best in your hustles.

Cheers.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Firearm:
I write from Naija.

Its not that bad here bro. There is colour currency over there.

I wish you the best in your hustles.

Cheers.

How come you know much about italy ? Have you been there or you only grabbed the clue from hear say, movie or books ?

Bro, Nigeria doesn't make sense for people with no back up, it's very hard to make it alone here.

Colour currency is every where in abroad, it all depend on how you behave and package yourself.
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hehehehe

No matter how u package urself and you dont have money, colour currency will definitely short change you.

Spent some time in the EU. Naija is not easy I agree, but it is more difficult over there. Trust me. If you do not have a good paid employment b4 going over there, you will be extremely lucky to hit it legally.

My best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Firearm:
Hehehehe

No matter how u package urself and you dont have money, colour currency will definitely short change you.

Spent some time in the EU. Naija is not easy I agree, but it is more difficult over there. Trust me. If you do not have a good paid employment b4 going over there, you will be extremely lucky to hit it legally.

My best wishes.

Where in europe ? Uk i guess .

No matter how bad it is over there , it is more worst here in Nigeria.

Do you know how much i earn as a graduate here in naija ? Bro forget the matter, life is all about choice .
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
cyril83:

Bro, those are the people migrating through sea. Are there not chances of surviving there ?

What are your plans there ? Are you in for school ?
Come here First then u will know
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by cyril83(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
seunny4lif:
Come here First then u will know

Whts gud bro ? Can you please shed more light ?
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Obinnio: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
And pls house,hustling in Italy or In Germany which is better,and easier to integrate, Pls no one should discourage me as I am a young footballer and time runs out for us footballers,pls not everyone will stay here in Naija and make it,what of those that don't have cert,what of those that have but no work to buttress it,what of we that have spent all our energy on football field,football without money is more difficult in Nigeria than in europe, at least they spot your talent and appreciate it,when I was in jnr Rangers,you will see a commissioner drive his son or relative to field and they will start featuring them even if they know how to play or not,what is our hope in Nigeria with time ticking against us, pls anyone with relative experience should advice me on where to go among the two as I have made up my mind,I am not going to do drugs or give Nigeria bad name but I am going for the betterment of my career,I beleive in God and will continue hustling until Oluwa Bless Me,but I have to give myself opportunity and exposure as a young lad

5 Likes

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Obinnio:
And pls house,hustling in Italy or In Germany which is better,and easier to integrate, Pls no one should discourage me as I am a young footballer and time runs out for us footballers,pls not everyone will stay here in Naija and make it,what of those that don't have cert,what of those that have but no work to buttress it,what of we that have spent all our energy on football field,football without money is more difficult in Nigeria than in europe, at least they spot your talent and appreciate it,when I was in jnr Rangers,you will see a commissioner drive his son or relative to field and they will start featuring them even if they know how to play or not,what is our hope in Nigeria with time ticking against us, pls anyone with relative experience should advice me on where to go among the two as I have made up my mind,I am not going to do drugs or give Nigeria bad name but I am going for the betterment of my career,I beleive in God and will continue hustling until Oluwa Bless Me,but I have to give myself opportunity and exposure as a young lad
Bros me na Footballer too but that dream done comot for my mind because of d kind country we dey.. Guy which country is in ur mind to go and hustle. Me and my cousin dey reason dubai but they have age restriction for Nigerians in order to acquire Visa.. So we are looking for other options
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Obinnio: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
fighal:
Bros me na Footballer too but that dream done comot for my mind because of d kind country we dey.. Guy which country is in ur mind to go and hustle. Me and my cousin dey reason dubai but they have age restriction for Nigerians in order to acquire Visa.. So we are looking for other options
my guy I de enter italy or Germany,will be hard but I am down for it,after my assignments I made a decision that it is europe,here are my countries and reasons, Italy- Football is business just know how to play and be lucky,they will organise your stay,just like Manila of lazio,there is a rumour he is even 40 and he entered through ship by libya but they have sorted him out,well if you look at Italy you will understand that their football is going down and as long as you are a good player they will take you as they can sell you and make cash, Italy may have rules that guide them but I beleive they think money first which will see them recruit you on free and sell on for at least 2 or 3 mill,they think money especially mafians that owns club, Germany - because they have the largest amount of club in Europe and even the whole world, so easier to get trial openings from clubs but I don't think they think alike like Italians which is all about money so I don't know what their perceptives will be as per not being legal in case of over stay, Another-Rest of Europe, like Denmark,Belgium,Norway or Sweden,footballing countries in Europe, I beleive if you are Good they will take, First,Last and the Least for me is God, people can call me names for it but I am a chineke Boy, Ardent believer of God, He directs and without Him I am nothing, I believe He is the one that will do it for me,not by my talent or skill I possess but by Him, He makes way where their is no way, believe in Him and He will Open the Door

2 Likes

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Obinnio:
my guy I de enter italy or Germany,will be hard but I am down for it,after my assignments I made a decision that it is europe,here are my countries and reasons, Italy- Football is business just know how to play and be lucky,they will organise your stay,just like Manila of lazio,there is a rumour he is even 40 and he entered through ship by libya but they have sorted him out,well if you look at Italy you will understand that their football is going down and as long as you are a good player they will take you as they can sell you and make cash, Italy may have rules that guide them but I beleive they think money first which will see them recruit you on free and sell on for at least 2 or 3 mill,they think money especially mafians that owns club, Germany - because they have the largest amount of club in Europe and even the whole world, so easier to get trial openings from clubs but I don't think they think alike like Italians which is all about money so I don't know what their perceptives will be as per not being legal in case of over stay, Another-Rest of Europe, like Denmark,Belgium,Norway or Sweden,footballing countries in Europe, I beleive if you are Good they will take, First,Last and the Least for me is God, people can call me names for it but I am a chineke Boy, Ardent believer of God, He directs and without Him I am nothing, I believe He is the one that will do it for me,not by my talent or skill I possess but by Him, He makes way where their is no way, believe in Him and He will Open the Door
Are u really ready for that kind of rough journey cos them no dey tell man na man go decide by himself.......

1 Like

Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Still waiting for you to reach London undecided
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Chiam55:
Still waiting for you to reach London undecided
U dey London
Re: Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 19, 2015
seunny4lif:
U dey London

Erm... Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / The Badagry Point Of No Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.