Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The England You Don't See On TV. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The England You Don't See On TV. (525 Views)

You Don't Really Need Smartphone Or Computer To Be A Successsful Blogger / 16 Facts You Don't Know About Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The England You Don't See On TV. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
I put this same post on the travel thread, but I think it's better if it's here.

Hi all, my fairly new to nairaland. I just read the topics, but don't usually post. But, you can find some of my posts in the sports thread.
I'm currently a student in England and the England I saw on TV and imagined in my head was more or less different from reality.
I created my blog to show people that there are different sides to England and they shouldn't always believe what they see on TV or what people tell them. There's more to England than the Queen, old buildings, and that posh accent!
My pictures won't disgust you, but they'll show you another side of England you can discover if you real take your time and pay attention to detail.
Please feel free to tell me what I can improve on or what you'd like to see.
My blog name is zinakalu..com

I've attached pictures below. smiley

Re: The England You Don't See On TV. by achinaboy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
I saw nothing,but I any case,connect me to the person that helped u on ur student visa

(1) (Reply)

Can Some Tell Me What Is Going on Here? / Useful And Working Ways To Get More Traffic To Website / Looking For A Script Like Nairaland For My Small Ghanaian Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.