Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States (1044 Views)

Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn / I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by glory2God1: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
I WANT TO EMPLOY BOYS AND GIRLS TO MARKET MY PRODUCT ACROSS THE STATES. I NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE SURE THEY MARKET THE PRODUCTS AND ALSO DELIVER MY MONEY WITHOUT STORY
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by Belexy95: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
What's the product? Am in port harcourt. We can do business together.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by dajoaneke(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
What you need is a representative in desired states who will control each state and give accounr to you. These managers will be in charge of overseeing their staff in areas of logistics and planning strategy, ensure proper channelling of goods & sourcing for distribution network...
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by saintikechi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
If the product is marketable, am in umuahia, we can do business.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by victorlekan(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
What are you into? Send the details to me.I can cover ekiti for you.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by glory2God1: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Belexy95:
What's the product? Am in port harcourt. We can do business together.
victorlekan:
saintikechi:
If the product is marketable, am in umuahia, we can do business.
victorlekan:
ITS A CHAIN OF PRODUCTS ALL BRANDED INCLUDING SOAPS, LIQUID SOAPS,STARCH,BLEACH AIR FRESHENER,TOILET CLEANER, DISINFECTANTS, INSECTICIDES, ETC I NEED IDEAS ON HOW TO EMPLOY PEOPLE ACROSS THE STATES TO MARKET THE PRODUCT. PLS SUPPLY ME IDEAS BOTH ON HOW TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT TO THEM,HOW TO PAY THEM AND ALSO MONITOR THEM AND ABOVE ALL ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT EAT MY MONEY
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by benz33(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Would you mind speaking to an experienced marketing consultant about this especially in field marketing.

My whatssap contact... 08037224118, and mobile 08051744119. Email - vmarketing02@gmail.com

I know what you need and will make it happen for you.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by SalesConsultant(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2015
The need for monitoring and supervision cannot be over emphasize here. The idea to cover the whole state in Nigeria with your products may sound terrific at first. However, with the help of independent distributors or marketing agents for a piece of the action that may do the trick.

But I will advise you map act the state in order of priority so the logistics and resources associated with marketing do not cause unnecessary drain. Do not employ any strategy that you do not have full control or leave you and your products at the mercy of one person in a far state you hardly could reached; monitoring is part of marketing.

Good Luck
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Hello, we are a marketing company and can help out in achieving your aims and objective. If you can drop your email, I can send you a detailed business plan on how to achieve your objective. You can also reach me via doseni@yahoo.com, 08098329433 (whatssup)
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by glory2God1: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
doseni:
Hello, we are a marketing company and can help out in achieving your aims and objective. If you can drop your email, I can send you a detailed business plan on how to achieve your objective. You can also reach me via doseni@yahoo.com, 08098329433 (whatssup)
MY E MAIL IS gtyhju55@gmail.com
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sent
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by InnobuzzKs: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
doseni:

owaty@live.com
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by eninaija(f): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Start with two states, grow d business
Learn from that to develop d model to adopt in other States
It may be dangerous to do many states at d same time
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Employ Marketers Across The States by dgamechanger: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
add me up, I have what u looking for +2348169361485....add me up on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of The Legendary ALABUKUN POWDER And Its Maker / TSA: Mass Sack Looms In Banks / When You Finally Caught That MTN Worker Sending Duz MTN Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.