Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate (3265 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by ekundayoalo(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2016
I need ideas on the different kind of business to do with 2 million naira.
As a fresh graduate, which kind of business can a graduate start with? I mean profitable business. Thanks
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by rolexsms(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
ekundayoalo:
As a fresh graduate, which kind of business can a graduate start with? I mean profitable business. Thanks
I have a business plan thats actually the first of its kind in the whole of Nigeria .i dont have the finance but i have the idea ...i need finance if you can partner with me lets talk on whatsapp i stay in lagos apapa we must meet ...i need around 5million to 10million
Note: only huge investors maximum 3
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by ekundayoalo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
rolexsms:

I have a business plan thats actually the first of its kind in the whole of Nigeria .i dont have the finance but i have the idea ...i need finance if you can partner with me lets talk on whatsapp i stay in lagos apapa we must meet ...i need around 5million to 10million 07 01 332 98 89
Note: only huge investors maximum 3
Thanks for the invitation but I'm not interested in partnership.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Olasco93: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
rolexsms:
...i need finance if you can partner with me lets talk on whatsapp i stay in lagos apapa we must meet...
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Kaykaymil(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Go into agricullture at least if you can graduate from school you should be able to train animals it is not rocket science fish, snail or chicken farming try your hands or If You have an Idea I could write a business and implementation plan for that Idea.
ekundayoalo:

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by mayorkyzo: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Where are you located??
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by 2sexynet: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
ekundayoalo:
well, if you are in Lagos, start importation of hostelling goods. Place them on Jumia, Konga, Dealdey... smile to the bank. rinse and repeat

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Aladeniwa: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
You invest on Agriculture, starting with poultry and fish farming very profitable
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by ekundayoalo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mr. adesege can you please resend ur mail I didn't get the first one
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Standing5(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
@ekundayoalo, my advice to will be that of general business growth or sustanance principle.
Understand that:
1) In biz things are 99% likely to go wrong in way that takes money out of ur hand. Should you employ people or join forces with people they will always come up with wayz to scheme you out of ur money by telling lies. Equipment fault, accident, debt by customers, fire, theft etc
2) People you pass your product to for sales will always try to sell it without you knowledge and trade with the capital for as long as possible.
3) Always keep record and make reference to it often because you never can tell where leakages will come from. It may be a car you bought and it is giving problem. You have to analyse the situation and decide if to sell it or keep trying to fix it.
4) always put a fraction of you capital into ur choosen biz at the initial stage and make sure you know enough before commiting huge sum into it.
5. Beware of scammer who would send you mail or give u a call after this thread. They are plenty in numbers and subtle in their ways.
6) Do research. It may wear you out after a few hours or days, take a rest and re-energize then keep going at it. There are dozen of people who have done what u are abt to do and they have good opinion for free.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by ekundayoalo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Standing5:
@ekundayoalo, my advice to will be that of general business growth or sustanance principle.
Understand that:
1) In biz things are 99% likely to go wrong in way that takes money out of ur hand. Should you employ people or join forces with people they will always come up with wayz to scheme you out of ur money by telling lies. Equipment fault, accident, debt by customers, fire, theft etc
2) People you pass your product to for sales will always try to sell it without you knowledge and trade with the capital for as long as possible.
3) Always keep record and make reference to it often because you never can tell where leakages will come from. It may be a car you bought and it is giving problem. You have to analyse the situation and decide if to sell it or keep trying to fix it.
4) always put a fraction of you capital into ur choosen biz at the initial stage and make sure you know enough before commiting huge sum into it.
5. Beware of scammer who would send you mail or give u a call after this thread. They are plenty in numbers and subtle in their ways.
6) Do research. It may wear you out after a few hours or days, take a rest and re-energize then keep going at it. There are dozen of people who have done what u are abt to do and they have good opinion for free.
Thanks so much
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by pimpguy11(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
I was recently introduced to an online business
which is called the quick smart program a
program that you will be trained on internet
marketing and creating online presence and at
the same time earn cool cash. This business is
REAL AND LEGITIMATE.

If you are doubting the about the Quick Smart Program, or have no idea on internet marketing.
If you register you have the following:

1. How to create a Facebook page and reach out to thousands of customers

2. The person is going to know which other websites he could reach customers

3. The person is going to learn how to position himself online through articles writing so that people looking for information related to what he is offering will locate him through Google search

4. The person is going to be able to create a website from scratch within 24 hours or at most one week.

All these just for 4,000 thousand naira

Take deep breath and register
Visit: www(dot)abdulquicksmart(dot)(dot)com

Where you will get full information about the
program. Post your questions in the comment
box or dont hesitate to call me on 08109581939
Thank you
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by ourchoice(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2016
ekundayoalo:
Find a good location, lease or rent an empty land space near major road where vehicles ply, start a car wash business....add engine diagnostic center to it and free vulcanizing (tyre pumping) to it and watch money roll in daily.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Harmony222(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2016
The best, i repeat THE BEST plan for you right now is to invest it in bitcoin, with such capital you are guaranteed to make at least 40k daily with the right mind set. This is not an exaggeration. I can guide u.
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by jude79(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2016
i had around d same amount when i started pure water business November last year and now i have 1 lt truck and 1 lt bus distributing water for me each makes two trip per day with a combined cqpacity of 400 bag per trip ie 800 bags per day x 100naira = 80000per day

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by ekundayoalo(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Harmony222:
The best, i repeat THE BEST plan for you right now is to invest it in bitcoin, with such capital you are guaranteed to make at least 40k daily with the right mind set. This is not an exaggeration. I can guide u.
tell me more about it
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Dexpro: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2016
ekundayoalo:
tell me more about it
Don't be guided by greed. Follow your heart.
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by jude79(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
what u need is guidiance on how to procure water packaging equipments at cheap prices and nafdac no. all on a lean budget.
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by ekundayoalo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dexpro:

Don't be guided by greed. Follow your heart.
Thanks
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
ekundayoalo:

In my opinion... I will advice u go into agricultural business
Planting or just retail reselling of agric produce

Much more reliable and a very profitable biz..
U only need to get d know d market u selling too

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by HugeMac: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
pimpguy11:
I was recently introduced to an online business
which is called the quick smart program a
program that you will be trained on internet
marketing and creating online presence and at
the same time earn cool cash. This business is
REAL AND LEGITIMATE.

If you are doubting the about the Quick Smart Program, or have no idea on internet marketing.
If you register you have the following:

1. How to create a Facebook page and reach out to thousands of customers

2. The person is going to know which other websites he could reach customers

3. The person is going to learn how to position himself online through articles writing so that people looking for information related to what he is offering will locate him through Google search

4. The person is going to be able to create a website from scratch within 24 hours or at most one week.

All these just for 4,000 thousand naira

Take deep breath and register
Visit: www(dot)abdulquicksmart(dot)(dot)com

Where you will get full information about the
program. Post your questions in the comment
box or dont hesitate to call me on 08109581939
Thank you
can't pay for simple hosting plan , using . is trash free for anybody to take you serious . Big scam !
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
ekundayoalo:

Anybody interested in agriculture/ food produce business?..
Also I'd like to source for loan (bank or from individual)
The proposed biz is an agricultural business I. e
*plantation of yams
* and also retail reselling of yams
FARM LOCATION : Minna, Niger state of which planting season will be
starting next month
Needs to rent a piece of land for planting and also settlement for the
farm worker that will do that planting and monitoring of the farm land
HARVESTING PERIOD
if planting start new month which is April, harvesting period will be late
august
SELECTED SELLING LOCATIONS
After harvest, location for retail selling will be mainly lagos, pH and
ibadan
For this biz... Knew some farmers and villagers in minna very well... So
getting land to plant won't be problem, just need loan/capital to start up
the biz...
Also there is Yam in Niger state markets presently, so also considering
going into buying from farmers and reselling first like twice before
planting season will start by mid April
Pls if u av interest in d biz or helping with a loan.... Kindly let with ur
contact or email
Or better still u can reach me on 08145539505 or
bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com ... Thanks
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by chirokee: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2016
farm produce is the best out of all the business mention so far infact u can make more than 100k in a week so far you know what you are doing.

i supply majorly farm produce like pko, pkn, maize, soyabeans, garlic, ginger, cassava. e.t.c

that is what i do and i have more than 15 companies i supply to.

Basically what we do is absorb an investor or partner and if dont want to be part of such we will trained you on how to identify your market. where to source for good farm produce and company to sell to.

it is a goldmine business.

our training is either through our seminar or one on one.

further enquiry
08070910169 or seyi4ryl@yahoo.com
ideal farmer

seyi.
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Futureinvestors(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% monthly returns on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

Just check it out and heed to my counsel. It's no rocket science, we have all it takes to make it happen for your success.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate by Fxmanager(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2017
ekundayoalo:

We are here for you. Your #2,000,000 can currently give you an average of #100,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1,867,919 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,867,919 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #2,000,000 will grow to more #37,358,372+(#37million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #2,000,000 to #37,358,372+(#37million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #2,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #2,000,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #37,358,372
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #37,358,372
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #37,358,372. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #2,000,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#2,000,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #37,358,372
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #2,000,000 to over #37,358,372 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,867,919 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Answers Needed On Gtbank Credit Card / Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. / Empty Metal Drum Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.