Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine (1450 Views)

When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne / A Nairalander Declared His Asset / Declare Your Asset Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by okhiai1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Since we are in change era,let me too declare
my asset too
I have one kerosine stove,2 bucket,2 spoon,2
plate,1 rug on the floor,one i pass my
neighbour generator,3 girlfriends thinking of
marrying one, 2 unused condom for
protection,2 hand set phone blackberry and solo android,3 googles,one clipper for barbing my
armpit and pubic area,one hectre of land at
sanbisa in maiduguri for farming and future
investment,2 wrist watches,5 congos of rice,2 congos
of beans,one bathroom slippers 3 shoes one
black trouser three blue ones and 2 brown ones and white shirts and 8 different of other colurs,#60953.50k in
firstbank account,#5000.00k inGTB Bank
account.I reduce my salary by #1.00
I have delared mine,i advice all good nigerians to
do the same
Am waiting for yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by loomer: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tell us, what demon led you to this
Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Are yu using style to tell us what you have so dat we can come to rob you oneday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
lwkmd. Op u be big boy oh.
Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by firstolalekan(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
okhiai1:
Since we are in change era,let me too declare
my asset too
I have one kerosine stove,2 bucket,2 spoon,2
plate,1 rug on the floor,one i pass my
neighbour generator,3 girlfriends thinking of
marrying one, 2 unused condom for
protection,2 hand set phone blackberry and solo android,3 googles,one clipper for barbing my
armpit and pubic area,one hectre of land at
sanbisa in maiduguri for farming and future
investment,2 wrist watches,5 congos of rice,2 congos
of beans,one bathroom slippers 3 shoes one
black trouser three blue ones and 2 brown ones and white shirts and 8 different of other colurs,#60953.50k in
firstbank account,#5000.00k inGTB Bank
account.I reduce my salary by #1.00
I have delared mine,i advice all good nigerians to
do the same
Am waiting for yours
[/s]
Ode

Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by preizton(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP, Abeg write your will and put me as ur next of kin.
Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by tunmidon(f): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
My own na 12 gallons of petrol with the protection of God
Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by okhiai1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
preizton:
OP, Abeg write your will and put me as ur next of kin.
how much I get he no plenty na
Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by preizton(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
okhiai1:
how much I get he no plenty na
No worry, I don already see all wey u get. Abi u wan donate them to charity? My baptismal name na charity oo!
Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
firstolalekan:

Ode
yea dad you re a real ReETARD!
Re: Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine by firstolalekan(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Adikam:
yea dad you re a real ReETARD!
I said it!
This guy is a cretin.
You can go and fùck yourself or your whòre mother.
You bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a drunkąrd old fool.

(1) (Reply)

When One Of Your Ancestors Come Back As Your Baby (photo) / Happy Valentines Day In Advance (photo) / If Jesus Was In This Generation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.