Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! (1104 Views)

Beware Of This Advert / Earn $20 For Every Advert On Your Account. / Pic: Hilarious Scam Advert On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! by iykenex(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
I saw the advert on Nairaland, I decided to to subscribe for 250mb although I needed 1gb. In order to ascertain its authenticity I paid them through MTN cards the some of #500 for 250mb, which worth #350, since Wednesday, 10, June till today I have not seen the mb and my money. I have called their number serial times to no avail. It is now dawn on me that it is a scam, please beware.

Re: Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! by gragraboy: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Re: Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! by gragraboy: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shey you dey find awoof?!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Awoof!
Re: Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 14, 2015
i saw the advert of profitng on nairaland i was duped i dont no why people are interested in this?

check my signature to earned endlessly everyday
Re: Beware Of This Advert On Nairaland!!! by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
iykenex:
I saw the advert on Nairaland, I decided to to subscribe for 250mb although I needed 1gb. In order to ascertain its authenticity I paid them through MTN cards the some of #500 for 250mb, which worth #350, since Wednesday, 10, June till today I have not seen the mb and my money. I have called their number serial times to no avail. It is now dawn on me that it is a scam, please beware.

You're wrong Bro, if it's the Clubkonnect I know, they don't dupe people. They've been supplying me data since February, and I also got their advert page here on NL. I just got data bundles for 2 of my gadgets 3 days ago, from the same Clubkonnect.

PS: I dont work for them , but I'm a living witness of their sincerity.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Read If U Dont Have A Heart-( Viewer Discretion Is Adviced ) / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo / SAD: See What Soldiers Did To Wounded Man On Lagos Bridge Yesterday (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.