Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nairalanders Disgracing Nairaland. Message To Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Disgracing Nairaland. Message To Moderators (328 Views)

Letter To Moderators / A Message To Nigerian Americans / Open Letters To Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nairalanders Disgracing Nairaland. Message To Moderators by Hardeysolution(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
I have not been for once disturbed by the views and opinions of some nairalanders but now it's becoming something that lead Nigerians astray and develop hatred for their country.
Some people misunderstand the news and come to right theirs and paste on Nairaland, people would read, and get confused and bittered by the write up. It's really disgusting.
News24, for example, goes a long way to cross check the posts before allowing it to be on board, same to Naij.com and other big forums like that. Nairaland is moving that way, but would be disgusting if Nairaland leads people astray.
I would like to remember you that i came to know about Nairaland even though my cousin knows Seun but i knew about it during the false news someone pasted on Nairaland on cure to ebola by using salt and water. The news made me get that a nairalander user pasted that.
I want you people to know that posts have to be read so that the integrity of the forum be kept safe!
Improve on ur technical know-how!

Cc: Ishilove, Seun, r231

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Disgracing Nairaland. Message To Moderators by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thank you. We shall continually strive to be the best.

1 Like

(1)

Experts: Solid Mineral Sector Can Generate 2m Jobs If Rescued / Something I'm Angry About.....(4 In 1) / Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders And Return To Streets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.