Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (31792 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? / I Am Now Thinking Like An ATHEIST. Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
emrain:

Tell us how you experienced your grace, perhaps one of these atheists will reconsider.

Are you fr dude?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Are you fr dude?

Apparently, you're just a noise maker. You've got nothing to prove.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
emrain:

Apparently, you're just a noise maker. You've got nothing to prove.

Oh please shut up. Your questions don't even make. Everybody's salvation for themselves. Don't send me any mail.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Oh please shut up. Your questions don't even make. Everybody's salvation for themselves. Don't send me any mail.

cheesy iranu abasha.

At least you have an evidence I sent you a mail. What prove do you have that there's a skydaddy?

Has he ever called or sent you a mail?
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2015
emrain:

cheesy iranu abasha.

At least you have an evidence I sent you a mail. What prove do you have that there's a skydaddy?

Has he ever called or sent you a mail?

Oh actually he has. I talk to my father everyday. Take a hike young man.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Give your life to christ.

Why are u dribbling his question, tell us how u have tried God and tell us the result of the trial, since that's what you are asking him to do.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Dapo777:

Why are u dribbling his question, tell us how u have tried God and tell us the result of the trial, since that's what you are asking him to do.

Did I forget to mention that salvation is personal?
My point is that..... Don't say God doesn't exist when you have even tried.. Don't skip my point nd say something else cos dats wat y'all always do. If you feel he doesn't exist then shut your hole and don't curse on him or Christians. You said you can't even ask someone how is work without the person saying "we thank God".. Who will they thank? You? Isn't it by Gods grace they are able to survive? If you don't want to hear Christians talk.. You cut off from them. Don't try to debate and question their faith. People always say Christians are always against other people's belief and try to bring God into every matter. I don't know about that, because I have a muslim as my best friend. I don't try to convert him, he doesn't try to convert me. I love him just as he loves me. We respect our belief. That's what I am saying, don't try to twist and turn my point please. The result of my relationship with God is that, I have his grace, I put my trust in him nd he handles everything, I don't have any worry in life, I am able to trample against serpents and scorpions and they shall not harm me, his hand is mightly resting upon me.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Oh actually he has. I talk to my father everyday. Take a hike young man.

grin grin grin grin keep deluding yourself.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
emrain:

grin grin grin grin keep deluding yourself.

Yh it's all jokes till it happens. Then people will say "I wish I had believed". It takes nothing to believe, Nothing at all.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by macof(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
stigman:

That you are alive today you think its the rice and beans you ate, where did human being originate from? Where do your soul go to when you are asleep? Do u believe that there is devil and demons?, the magicians you believe in where did their power come from? Why do people get healed at the mention of the name jesus, how come the things written in bible are happening everyday,
Ok pls don't eat again in your life. Just pray and read your bible
Let's see you get 60days without any food

Humans originated from prehistoric primates. Does ur soul have to go somewhere for you to sleep? Can't the brain just take a break?
Devil is nonsense, from the anus of ur Christian founders. Demons are simply negative energies that bring death, sickness, sorrow & pain, etc.
I don't believe magic boy, those are tricks like what you do in church and call miracle.
I see so talking snakes and donkeys happen every day? Women turning to salt happens every day?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by MeandSum: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

I could give u 10,000 things HE created but me replying you over nd over again is total cliché for me nd nauseauting. You can think whatever you want to idc but lemme ask u have you come in contact with God? Yh nd u will say "he doesn't exist" why do u tell ur self dat? Why are you fighting yourself to believe that? You don't know it but your spirit is fighting the truth. Satan is real so is GOD nd heaven and hell.. If u don't believe no problem.. Besides the Bible says "many are called but few are chosen" on that day people will be like "I heard but I didn't listen".. You open yourself to new things everyday ryh? Why can't u open yourself to God..with all your heart. At least test.. Just accept him once nd if he doesn't answer u.. Fine.. U can do as u please, but rather u haven't tried but u say he doesn't exist.. How will u know how a soup taste if u haven't tasted it.. How will u know how tight that shoe you want to buy is without wearing it first...

There was a game going viral on the Internet called "charlie charlie".. So many people posted on YouTube about it, on Ig it was reigning nd some people said it doesn't work, charlie charlie doesn't exist, cos demons don't exist.. But they tried it before they started saying that ryh.. So why don't u try God.. A God that your eyes cannot see but you will surely stand alone if u do not believe in him. So many things scientist haven't even discovered.. Cure for hiv hasn't come but yet people that wer tasted positive wer turned negative after being in the presence of God.

I asked for 10 solid things he created. Not 10,000. I'll give you a discount if you can't find ten then give me five. pulling blanks? I thought as much!

Quick question: do you believe in Santa Claus? Why? since you've not seen him it is safe to say he exist(based on your logic of God).
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by MeandSum: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

Yh it's all jokes till it happens. Then people will say "I wish I had believed". It takes nothing to believe, Nothing at all.

Let's assume you are right for a minute and we both die and go to heaven. what would you say when we get there and the "real God" ask you why you were worshiping the wrong God?
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2015
MeandSum:

I asked for 10 solid things he created. Not 10,000. I'll give you a discount if you can't find ten then give me five. pulling blanks? I thought as much!

Quick question: do you believe in Santa Claus? Why? since you've not seen him it is safe to say he exist(based on your logic of God).

For starters, he created the name God.
he created d stars, sea nd vegetation, he created man in his own likeness. only a fool will see orange nd still need proof, God existence is self evidence to me. I know he exist, else I would not serve him. seek nd ye shall find.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

Did I forget to mention that salvation is personal?
My point is that..... Don't say God doesn't exist when you have even tried.. Don't skip my point nd say something else cos dats wat y'all always do. If you feel he doesn't exist then shut your hole and don't curse on him or Christians. You said you can't even ask someone how is work without the person saying "we thank God".. Who will they thank? You? Isn't it by Gods grace they are able to survive? If you don't want to hear Christians talk.. You cut off from them. Don't try to debate and question their faith. People always say Christians are always against other people's belief and try to bring God into every matter. I don't know about that, because I have a muslim as my best friend. I don't try to convert him, he doesn't try to convert me. I love him just as he loves me. We respect our belief. That's what I am saying, don't try to twist and turn my point please. The result of my relationship with God is that, I have his grace, I put my trust in him nd he handles everything, I don't have any worry in life, I am able to trample against serpents and scorpions and they shall not harm me, his hand is mightly resting upon me.

I shld shut my hole? U know that sounds like u really pained, u know?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by mohisi: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
macof:

Mr man. There's nothing like "I woke up this morning na god win"
You woke up by ur own power. ..no god involved

It's very simple really, I don't know why people disturb others wit their God
and d new born babys that wake up is by their power my friend be serious and see reality
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by denigma2(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
For those asking what did God create? He created all these and more

If you reflect on this universe and its wonderful wisdoms, its strange creatures, its intricate design, its greatness and vastness, its complex composition, its creativity, renewal and inventiveness; if you look at the clear sky with all the stars and their constellations and consider the suns and the moons and their orbits; if you think of this earth with its plants, its produce, its minerals, its treasures, its elements and materials; if you look at the animal world and how it is wonderfully guided and inspired; indeed if you look at how man himself is made up, at his many systems, each of which performs a marvellous function; if you look at the world of the oceans and the wonders it contains; if you know the forces of the universe and their mysteries and laws such as electricity, magnetism, the ether, radium; then if you move from considering the nature and qualities of these worlds to the links and interrelationships amongst them and how each is related to the other very closely in such a way that they all constitute one global unit each part of which serves the other parts in the same way as an organ in a single body serves the other organs; if you do all that, you will, without needing evidence, arguments, revelation nor Qur’an, come out with a simple theoretical conclusion, namely: This universe has a Creator, Maker, Originator and this Maker must be great beyond what the feeble human mind can conceive.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by dayodare49o: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Dapo777:
I am surrounded by christiañs and Muslims, although i don't care about their religion, but what disconforts me is that i feel scared to tell anyone I am an atheist and they see it as awkward when i tell them I dont go to church and i am a christian undecided The fact I dint go to church , I know how some of them act, how will they act if I tell them i don't believe in God, in nigeria do people stigmatize atheists the way they stigmatize sickle cell oatients and HIV patients?

Pls help me. I don't know what to do. And I can't go to church, I sleep off very easily in any church , cos what they say doesn't make a grain of sense to me.
the oppurtunity will come when you less expect it. Whitemen when thinking we were the ones that brought the gospel of jesus to africa just like a child play now it seems hell and heavens are real and the number of peopl that heaven will admit could be very limited, if so, all these africans will take all available seats in heaven so what will be our gain?

Then they started thinking of way and when the oppurtunity came they withdrawl the quality of gospel they have given to africans by dilutiing the truth with atheism. Now those africans that were shouting jesus are now shouting atheism and the whitemen that were shouting atheism are now shouting jesus

I like it when someone knows how to give and withdraw information. Your case is not as tough as those white dude. Your chance will come use it well, if you don't, you will be worm.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by MayhorE(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016

Are u sure they will reapect me or start keepin distant from me?
It is better u keep it to urself, because if u tell them some may even go to the extent of stoning you
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by honourhim: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2016

Hmmmm. I feel they will all turn against me if they found out. And i wouldn't want that

If you are my staff I will sack u. I don't have businesses with atheists.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by TomHagen: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
honourhim:

If you are my staff I will sack u. I don't have businesses with atheists.
Bloody intolerance. Facebook and Nairaland are owned by atheists. Why do you use them?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by hopefulLandlord: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
good thread
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by butterflylion: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
good thread

Stop running and have this debate na cheesy

Singing in key G

Hopefullandlord running away, running away, running away

Hopefullandlord running away, to infinity!

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') / Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon / I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.