Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

How Many Code Languages Does One Need To Learn To Be A Web Designer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Many Code Languages Does One Need To Learn To Be A Web Designer? (418 Views)

9 Most In-demand Programming Languages / What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? / How Does One Create A Site Like Olx? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Code Languages Does One Need To Learn To Be A Web Designer? by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Help a newbie in d field. Please
Re: How Many Code Languages Does One Need To Learn To Be A Web Designer? by fattbabakay(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
As a web DESIGNER. Html,css and javascript should do.
Re: How Many Code Languages Does One Need To Learn To Be A Web Designer? by Dmayor7(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
there is nothing like that...
Just learn....learn....re-learn.....
Learn everything.....practice everything.....read all if you can....
After all, it will only help you and not me...
Good pm...
Re: How Many Code Languages Does One Need To Learn To Be A Web Designer? by JohnDoe2015: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2015
HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT,PHP,MYSQL
web development..
do you really want to learn web programmin?
if yes, I have the solution to your answer..
1. the truth is with the huge sum of money you are going to pay @NIIT, you won't still be fulfilled becos programing requires personal training and motivation.
2. truth, everyone says motivation, personal training but the place of a mentor can not be under estimated.. so to learn quick and fast, you also need a mentor
3. you also need programmers, people of like minds who want to learn same thing or doing same thing so you can share ideas while you both learn..
well you might think.

I know I have told you the truth in good faith, but I have a solution...
I am also a learner and have been into web for 2years now, I want to help you, help myself and others who r interested in a group of 5programmers where we will teach ourselves well, buy materials ourselves online and learn at a fast pace with losing huge sum of money to NIIT.
pls whatsapp me on 2349033863912.
note, am not collecting any money from you.
must reside in Lagos

or call 08111376559
Re: How Many Code Languages Does One Need To Learn To Be A Web Designer? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Html, html5, css, javascript, jquery, angularJS, ajax. In this order. Then u can add php, and mysql for serverside

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Webmails / .love Domains Launches & Is Giving Away 2,015 Free.love Domains / Html And Css

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.