Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

She Is Twice Younger Than Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Is Twice Younger Than Me (1480 Views)

My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Twice Younger Than Me by drcalux(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2006
is it wise to date a girl twice younger than ur age? i have started one and behold, she is my next door neighbor.do i continue or end the relationship?
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by candylips(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2006
dude please take a hike it aint worth it sad
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by iice(f): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
lmaooooo
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by windywendy(f): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2006
candylips:

dude please take a hike it aint worth it sad

Emmm, candylips, can you explain why
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by babonboard(f): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Run far from it and never look back
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by momoney1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2006
next door neighbour? mbah ooh, i wouldn't want to do that, or are you helping the family in one way and taking advantage and seeing it as love?

well, some times we men do crazy things
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by jammin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2006
twice your age?? CONGRATULATIONS!!! a lot of fellows i know would love to be in your shoes, so i cannot see why you are having a problem. well maybe its the cultural difference. you are a regular Hugh Heffner.
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by otokx(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2006
please stop - it is "child abuse"
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by kiki(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2006
dude u r 21 and if she's twice younger that means she's like 10 u dating a 10 yr old yr old gurl WOW!!!!
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by jammin(m): 2:33am On Sep 21, 2006
Dude i take that back!!!! if you're 21,, surely you must expect the police will come knocking.
an aside. i see you quoting Jah. do you burn weed/ganja? or you is a wannabe rudeboy? smiley
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by segun111(m): 3:09am On Sep 21, 2006
I hope your age on your profile is false, it not I think you know better than to ask us for this kind of question especially someone from naija, however, if the half age is above 18, then I have no problem with that since she is of legal age.
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by kiki(f): 4:07am On Sep 21, 2006
boy it is Nigeria everything is legal
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by momoney1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2006
didnt check your profile before now, you really suck shocked. will advise all parents to keep all children out of your reach angry
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by Seun(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2006
Is she realy 10 years old?
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by dominique(f): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2006
C'mon dr, finish what you started. Is she really a minor.
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by drcalux(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2006
i really wanna thank u all for those helpful tips and advise, nairaland is the site i will always love and cherish, i have a friend that is already registered here for a long time now and he introduced me to the site, he suggest i wrote a catchy topic like this one and see how others will reply immediately and wow here there are
i have introduced lots of friends to this site including me elder sister teno and now i am the one showing them how to make use of the site

thanx to all nairalander
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by candylips(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2006
no problem dr_calux. enjoy ur self
Re: She Is Twice Younger Than Me by charlisco(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2008
calux u nor go stop, i will tell your father what u are doing?

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife's Landlord To Death, Kills Self / 10 Terrifying Snake Invasion / Latest News On Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.