Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl (22369 Views)

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by dre11(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
•I only assisted her financially—54-yr-old suspect

•....…As man, 42, defiles 8-yr-old in Ibadan

By Evelyn Usman & Ola Ajayi
Policemen attached to Area ‘B’ Command, Apapa, Lagos, have arrested a 54-year-old man for allegedly raping an eight-year-old girl in Ajegunle area of Lagos. This came as a 42-year-old man, identified as Bala, was arrested by police in Oyo State for allegedly raping an eight-year-old girl in Ibadan. On the Ajegunle incident, the victim (names withheld ) told policemen that the suspect, who is her late father’s friend, had had carnal knowledge of her twice.

The little girl gave a graphic description of how her late father’s friend, whose identity was given simply as Ayela, had carnal knowledge of her in his apartment located on Mission Street. She disclosed that the suspect had on both occasions called her into his apartment while she was running errands for her grandmother and that at the end of the assault, gave her N50.
The bubble burst weekend, after a curious woman, who sighted the little girl coming out of the suspect’s apartment, reportedly asked her what happened behind closed door.
Her revelation, it was gathered, led to the invitation of policemen and subsequent arrest of the suspect. However, the suspect denied the allegation, but admitted to have offered the girl money each time he saw her because of the relationship he had with her late father. He said: “How can I rape my late friend’s daughter? They live on Ayorinde Street, while I live at Mission Street.
“Any time I see her passing by, I usually gave her money. Sometimes she comes to say hello. On this day, she just opened my door without knocking. I swear I did not rape her.”

Girl’s story
The girl interrupted him, saying: “He is lying. He did it sometime ago. This is not the first time. It is the second time.” The girl, according to police sources, had been taken to the hospital for examination. The outcome of the result, which is expected to be out today, police sources hinted, would inform the next line of action on the matter.

At Ibadan
The Ibadan incident happened at Ago Tapa, Mokola area of the metropolis. Vanguard gathered that the suspect allegedly lured the girl into his room and forced himself on her. According to sources, Bala enticed the naive girl with N100.
The girl’s mother was said to have noticed blood stains on her dress, which prompted her to question her. The victim told her mother how the suspect deceived her into his one room apartment and raped her. Sensing that the bubble had burst, the suspect was said to have escaped when he heard the voice of the enraged victim’s mother, who was heading towards his room.

Arrested
The incident was later reported at Mokola Police Station and the suspect was arrested last Thursday. Vanguard was further informed that the latest rape case was not the first by the suspect. The man, father of two girls and a boy, was said to be fond of defiling minors in the area. The source said earlier in the year, he defiled a six-year-old girl, but with persistent plea by the suspect and his wife as well as payment of N30,000 for his victim’s treatment, the matter was swept under the carpet.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/my-late-fathers-friend-raped-me-twice-says-8-yr-old-girl/
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by casyrotts(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by ChuzzyBlog: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Congratulations bro on your rapping success. Foolish thing! I personally think those involved in Rape, Homosexuality, Transgender are mentally fagged!

#ThinkSmart... Read my blog www.chuzzyblog.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Islie: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
The source said earlier in the year, he defiled a six-year-old girl, but with persistent plea by the suspect and his wife as well as payment of N30,000 for his victim’s treatment, the matter was swept under the carpet.

Am ashamed that the suspect wife could plea on behalf of a serial child rapist

Am sure he must have also defile his daughter too since he is seen as a child rapist in that environment
And will the plea and money restore the children raped dignity, innocence and violation of their body

8 Likes

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Aminat508(f): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked olagbara ooooooo

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by qualityovenbake(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmm. Rape cases everyday. Perpetrators are mostly elderly men taking advantages of little kids.
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by kennyman2000(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by eleko1: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
angry getting too much.abeg,send such useless imbe-cile men to the gallow ASAP.wot nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by maxiuc(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Rapeee yeee pepper don enter my eyes I no fit read again
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Most of these Nigerian pedophiles hardly do it for sexual satisfaction, there's a greater motive that is diabolical. They would have tampered with the children's future.
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by shizzy7(f): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
8yrs old

Mad man

My Judgement:: He should be raped by 35 peacemakers for 4days nonstop..then burnt alive.. Court..

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
My judgement for paedophile and to Rapist goes thus:

Half Slice his Manhood, Soak in Cameroun pepper for 3 Hours. Cut completely, stuff the piece into his throat until chewed completely and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
WTF with all this rape news especially from the sophisticated region I tire men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Atlantian: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Rape is becoming very rampant in the South West, sorry, South West.

12 Likes

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by godoluwa(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2015
RAPISTS ARE ANIMALS

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Broiler: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Animals everywhere
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by thoollz: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
hmm. Alarming cases of rape this Monday morning. What's more disgusting is d fact that these men are very old, while d girls are very young. How will an 8yr old girl look attractive to u? One of d victim is even d daughter of d suspect's late friend. This world is mysterious and it's painful to hear news like this.
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by ijustdey: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
if it's possible for God to allow our children to turn 16years before their Womanliness can be created..... I will be so glad with the high rate at which rape keeps occurring in this country

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Richie0974: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Cases of rape this days is becoming something else.. .. We need change..... In another news....

Happy birthday to me... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by aminae: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Na wah for some men oo! what is so special in children? while adult ladies are everywhere!

1 Like

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by kayo80(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
hmm
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by adesegun121(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by dandollaz: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Smh for this tribe n rape cases.

8 Likes

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by godoluwa(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Atlantian:
Rape is becoming very rampant in the South West, sorry, South West.
KEEP QUIT. BALA IS NOT A YORUBA. AGO TAPA AREA MOKOLA CONSIST OF TAPA PEOPLE ONLY
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by Iyke1998(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Konji again??
Konji na bastard ooo
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by nightmile: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Igbo red caps should beg their ashawos on strike to resume work.. this rape is getting too much.
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by otakah101(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Ndi ofe nmmanu una wahala too much. Rape case everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by itskinglee(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
so the girl self has been coming on her own freewill after d1st time undecided
Olosho instinct at her age Nonesense angry
Itskinglee smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Just why do women stick with such men and even help cover up their crimes? Are these women well at all?

3 Likes

Re: My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl by eleko1: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
U may be correct but it is not always fetish but to satisfied their sexual huge.Wish we have the same law like the Asian pipu.Such nonsense gon stop
efreaky:
Most of these Nigerian pedohiles hardly do it for sexual satisfaction, there's a greater motive that is diabolical. They would have tampered with the children's future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested / Little Girl Kidnapped (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.