Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha (10224 Views)

Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Ur Week... / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 20, 2015
Oxytocin:
Lolzzzz grin grin grin... Cool cool
1000 likes for you
I would prefer one thousand dollars for me. grin
Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 20, 2015
ArchEnemy:
lol
And so the smile returns to Mrs Phyno's face
Wetin you expect na. grin
Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
At a launching ceremony, Chief Alamu who is an illiterate noticed that each dignitary making a donation had two titles attached to their names.

For instance, Chief (Dr.) Ofego Akpe, Prof (Pastor) Oghenefegor Akwaruta, etc.

Chief Alamu was determined not to allow anyone upstage him at the occasion.

When it was his turn to speak, he took the microphone and announced:

"I, Late (Chief)
Alamu Akpomiemie Akpororo Atanatene donate the sum of N500,000 cash.

Late Who??

The hall was empty in less than 60 seconds. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by RaeMystix: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]There was this new craze person that was just admitted into a mental hospital and he announced in a loud voice that he is the famous ex president of Nigeria - Mr Olusegun Obasanjo. This was particularly interesting, because the institution already had a "Mr Olusegun Obasanjo ."

The head psychiatrist, after due consideration, decided to put the two men in the same room, feeling that the similarity of their delusions might prompt an adjustment in each that would help in curing them. It was a calculated risk, of course, for the two men might react violently to one another, but they were introduced and then left alone and no disturbance was heard from the room that night.

The next morning, the doctor had a talk with his new patient and was more than pleasantly surprised when he was told:

"Doctor, I've been suffering from a delusion. I know now that I am not Olusegun Obasanjo ."

"That's wonderful," said the doctor.

"Yes," said the patient, smiling demurely, "I'm definitely Mrs Stella Obasanjo ."
grin grin

Friedplantain [/b]

It means they had sex.Right ?
Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

It means they had sex.Right ?

Naaaahh, it means the 'Mr Olusegun Obasanjo' dude was able to out-craze the other guy. tongue

1 Like

Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by RaeMystix: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Naaaahh, it means the 'Mr Olusegun Obasanjo' dude was able to out-craze the other guy. tongue
Hmmmm....Okay
Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmmmm....Okay
You should also check our my other joke thread, it is way funnier and also made frontpage. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2136506/top-5-funniest-jokes-ever

1 Like

Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by RaeMystix: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You should also check our my other joke thread, it is way funnier and also made frontpage. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2136506/top-5-funniest-jokes-ever

Really?....I'll check it out
Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by sinaj(f): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
ayam coming joor. angry
smiley
Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
sinaj:
smiley

Why are you smiling? undecided tongue
Re: New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha by sinaj(f): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Why are you smiling? undecided tongue
iz funi smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan / 2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / Revealed: Kim K Nudes Were Sent To Jay Z …(see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.