Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Asylum Interview In Germany - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Asylum Interview In Germany (1175 Views)

Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) / How I Failed My Interview In Jss / Otooro In Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asylum Interview In Germany by SamMilla1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2006
NAME, anaegbu achala

DATE OF BIRTH, 25 december.every year

PLACE OF BIRTH, africa

NIGERIA.no

GHANA.no

CAMEROUN,.no

SUDAN, ehm i think
WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT.a huge black wicked man.

WHAT IS HIS NAME.dont remember

FATHERS NAME, achala.
MOTHERS NAME.anaegbu
WHAT IS YOUR FATHERS OCCUPATION.native doctor

HOW DID YOU COME TO THIS COUNTRY.i came through egg.
PLEASE EXPLAIN.my father gave me two eggs,i broke one and found myself here.by the way,where is this place.

THIS IS DEUTSCHLAND OR GERMANY,.wonderful.
WHERE IS THE OTHER EGG,.here sir.

YOU HAVE TO BREAK IT AND GO BACK.,no
WHY, if i have to,then i have to hold you sir so that you will witness the magic yourself.
NO,NO,OK, WHAT DO YOU COME HERE TO DO, i dont know.

THERE ARE SOME GOOD COUNTRIES IN AFRICA WHERE WE CAN SEND YOU,LIKE NIGERIA,SOUTH AFRICA OR GHANA, WHICH ONE OF THEM DO YOU PREFER.,america or london

NO NO ,THOSE ARE WHITEMANS LAND.but tiger woods is a black man.sol campbell and condeleeza rice,there are all blacks,

OK MR ANAEGBU,WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN GERMANY, it depends
WHAT DO YOU MEAN,,, i cannt do every work.i cant work in the mercedes company but i can manage offers from audi or volkswagen since they are smaller companies.

NO NO NO,YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH TO WORK THERE, DID YOU ATTEND SCHOOL.yes.
TO WHAT LEVEL, elementary three.

CAN YOU WRITE,.it depends, i can write naira, um um no cfa.

GOOD.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF OBASANJO,yes,he is a footballer.
HAVE YOU HEARD OF OKOCHA,yes he is a politician.

OK MR ACHALA,WE WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW.=
(ANAEGBU GOES OUTSIDE AND CURSES MR HELMER.FUCKING GERMANS ,THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART, anaegbu is from anambra state nigeria.)
=================================\

watch out for part two of the interview,

(1) (Reply)

Area Boy In Yankee / The Year 2006 / Long But Meaningful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.