Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). (6695 Views)

High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana / FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Blessinzy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
All students of aeb lets meet here to tackle and discuss difficult questions .
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Blessinzy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
aeb111- what do we mean by CEPHALIZATION?
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by mustapha111(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
I hv been lookin for a thread like this one.
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by mustapha111(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Please Sleekyshuga , i'm so sorry i mentioned you here bt i was unable to mail you or reply your dairy. I just want to thank you for you posts, i was admitted to study AEB in uniport and your post really made me see the beauty and value of the course.
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
mustapha111:
Please Sleekyshuga , i'm so sorry i mentioned you here bt i was unable to mail you or reply your dairy. I just want to thank you for you posts, i was admitted to study AEB in uniport and your post really made me see the beauty and value of the course.
Awwwwww kiss kiss I have no issues @ all.. You are most welcome to the department, though I'll be gone by November.. Don't forget to invite me for your matriculation wink cos I like food cheesy..

N/B:

• You will feel bad.. I felt bad.. I didn't even know UNIPORT had such a department until I was admitted into it..

• People would want to make you feel bad.. Comments like 'You don turn animal oo.. Why AEB of all departments? Switch to MCB or any of the other medical related fields' etc will follow you daily.. I know twill be difficult to defend yourself (as a fresher).. Try not to listen to them.. When you hit your year 3, you will understand the beauty of the course..

• It's a self-employed course.. You really don't have to go job hunting cos there are lots on your table.. When you check my diary, I listed out self employed jobs, and you can only learn if you do your IT in any of the designated establishments such as ARAC, Aluu, Rivers State, Songhai Farm, Ogoni etc..

• Start now to build your CGPA.. I'll leak a secret to you.. The BGS of AEB during every convocation gets a prize of 5milla grin from GEJ.. He is an alumni of the dpt..

• Year 1: Faculty courses..
Year 2: Faculty, and little of dpt courses..
Year 3: Departmental courses..
Year 4: You have the privilege to choose an option and specialize in it..

• AEB has lovely lecturers kiss; very understanding and accommodating.. You will love them..

• Take your assignments, tests, attendance to classes seriously cos they make up your CA..

• I will suggest you stay in the hostel for your year 1.. Subsequently, you can move..

All the best kiss kiss.. If I can, I will see you before we graduate..

2 Likes

Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by chax100(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Awwwwww kiss kiss I have no issues @ all.. You are most welcome to the department, though I'll be gone by November.. Don't forget to invite me for your matriculation wink cos I like food cheesy..

N/B:

• You will feel bad.. I felt bad.. I didn't even know UNIPORT had such a department until I was admitted into it..

• People would want to make you feel bad.. Comments like 'You don turn animal oo.. Why AEB of all departments? Switch to MCB or any of the other medical related fields' etc will follow you daily.. I know twill be difficult to defend yourself (as a fresher).. Try not to listen to them.. When you hit your year 3, you will understand the beauty of the course..

• It's a self-employed course.. You really don't have to go job hunting cos there are lots on your table.. When you check my diary, I listed out self employed jobs, and you can only learn if you do your IT in any of the designated establishments such as ARAC, Aluu, Rivers State, Songhai Farm, Ogoni etc..

• Start now to build your CGPA.. I'll leak a secret to you.. The BGS of AEB during every convocation gets a prize of 5milla grin from GEJ.. He is an alumni of the dpt..

• AEB has lovely lecturers kiss; very understanding and accommodating.. You will love them..

• Take your assignments, tests, attendance to classes seriously cos they make up your CA..

• I will suggest you stay in the hostel for your year 1.. Subsequently, you can move..

5milla I'm thinking of another B.Sc. in AEB. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Blessinzy:
aeb111- what do we mean by CEPHALIZATION?
AEB 111? Since when grin grin?
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
chax100:

5milla I'm thinking of another B.Sc. in AEB. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
No jokes.. It was a PSB president that gave me the info in my year 3..

Hahahahahaha @ B.Sc in AEB.. Biko, go and make money joor tongue..
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by mustapha111(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

N/B:

Thanks. I really appreciate
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by chax100(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

No jokes.. Ilined a PSB president that gave me the info in my year 3..

Hahahahahaha @ B.Sc in AEB.. Biko, go and make money joor tongue..

Is the 5milla not part of the money making? You have lined up people that will be earning it till 2020, u no want make I compete abi? tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
mustapha111:

Thanks. I really appreciate
Most welcome..

chax100:

Is the 5milla not part of the money making? You have lined up people that will be earning it till 2020, u no want make I compete abi? tongue tongue grin grin grin
tongue tongue Jamb form is out.
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by chax100(f): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Most welcome..

tongue tongue Jamb form is out.

I will use direct entry- from year 2. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by mustapha111(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga plz do you have an idea of when new session are likely to resume?
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2015
mustapha111:
Sleekyshuga plz do you have an idea of when new session are likely to resume?
Not really but if exams are ending October, hopefully, a 2015/2016 session will start by November.. The new VC can hardly be swayed.. Whatever he says, stands..

Are you tired of staying @ home grin? Don't worry.. When you start, you will be begging for holidays..
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by mustapha111(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Not really but if exams is ending October, hopefully, a 2015/2016 session will start by November.. The new VC can hardly be swayed.. Whatever he says, stands..

Are you tired of staying @ home grin? Don't worry.. When you start, you will be begging for holidays..
I'm so tired. I did basic and my rent has been wasting away since.
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Ijehk7(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
please friends is there a whatsapp group on aeb..?
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by mustapha111(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ijehk7:
please friends is there a whatsapp group on aeb..?
No but you can create one. Are you an AEB student?
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by wintersnow(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Blessinzy:
All students of aeb lets meet here to tackle and discuss difficult questions .

Thank God I found you.. We really gotta talk 08164703019(what's app)
Re: All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). by Blessinzy(f): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
wintersnow:

Thank God I found you.. We really gotta talk 08164703019(what's app)
about what

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University (screening Test). / Olabisi Onabanjo University (oou) Post Utme/ume Date Has Not Change / 6 Youthful Mistakes You Should Avoid Before Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.