Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? (20014 Views)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by emsheddy(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
no
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by sirkezman: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
you need to improve your english to stand a chance

mcfoxy:
Actually is scame, I hv uploaded like 20 CV yet no job, I hv stop it, it doesn't worke my dear

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by TheFury: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2015
I have not seen a single soul that has gotten a job through push CV. Its totally irresponsible on their part to get young Nigerian job seekers worked up over nothing. A friend of mine was sent an invite by push CV to ans questions on those their online "interviews". After many days, Push CV replied that "We are sorry, your application has been declined. Reason: Your CV was too disorganized to send to the employers".

I burst out laughing when he showed me. It has got to be the most preposterous excuse Push CV has given so far. The same CV their team of 'experts' "approved". The same CV that has fetched this guy countless interviews.

People, please forget about Push CV. Its a waste of time and they have no platform for employing anyone. They come across as hustlers. Hustling peesp with job and CV talk. Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Yeahreen(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Push CV Ni, Pull CV Ko...Mshwwwwwwww undecided#Rabbish Pple sad

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by emeuzo(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Pls, can someone explains what a pushcv means?
Google it, its just a site
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by eleko1: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Ask Vickyrotex,she bi expert/can dig out ojoro cool
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by justmi1: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2015
I remember a friend of mine calling me and basking in euphoria that she passed to the next stage of push cv and in my mind I knew it is a scam, the are just building a mega database, na so job easy to get? For dis country ?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Damfostopper:
I bin stop for stage 3....if i no see person wey get job thru it...am not completing nor uploading my CV....gat no tym for fake ish
Exactly y I stopped.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by fwonders22: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
lolz when I've started accumulating their fucking certificates though the curriculum given was very educative. well young Nigerians out there shouldn't put all their eggs in on basket. They really bleeped up if after months of their existence not even one person has gotten a JOB

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by cinedu(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
mcfoxy:
Actually is scame, I hv uploaded like 20 CV yet no job, I hv stop it, it doesn't worke my dear
How qualified are u? Hop u aint expecting miracles when searching for a job?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Hamatrony(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
sexaddict08:
I have reached elastic limit. not working for d past 3mnths, now I'm dead broke. they still own me though. 2mnths b4 they close, how do I get it plssss?
they close down but their properties still there. help ooo

Plz mine is 8months ago nw, abeg if u find a job in need of an electrical engineer/technician am available ooO. Am a brokist alredy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
emeuzo:

Google it, its just a site
google is too vast. I want a layman understanding of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by adeememman(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt]I LOVE BIG DICKS cool NO PM'S PLEASE undecided I'M NOT A WHORRE[/size]

abeg borrow me dat paint wey dey ur face make i use am paint my room
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Untrollable: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt]I LOVE BIG DICKS cool NO PM'S PLEASE undecided I'M NOT A WHORRE[/size]

Desperate guttersnipe

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by kulgee001(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Obviously many pple on here r hoping PushCV turns out to be a failure/scam. With this attitude, it's no surprise majority of you all r jobless.

Rid yourselves of pessimism.

PushCV is helping many youths become employable. Accept it or not, they will be a great success. AMEEN!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by kulgee001(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
cc somtex. Address OP's concern please
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2015
justmi1:
I remember a friend of mine calling me and basking in euphoria that she passed to the next stage of push cv and in my mind I knew it is a scam, the are just building a mega database, na so job easy to get? For dis country ?
Mizmycoli I just can't help but mention that moniker. tongue

Anyway, who knows, PushCV might actually surprise us all after all the world is full of surprises. gringringrin
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2015
kulgee001:
Obviously many pple on here r hoping PushCV turns out to be a failure/scam. With this attitude, it's no surprise majority of you all r jobless.

Rid yourselves of pessimism.

PushCV is helping many youths become employable. Accept it or not, they will be a great success. AMEEN!
And just how many has push CV helped to secure that dream job? Please give us specifics since you're in the know!.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Praisles(f): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2015
I Quit when i was told to pay 1500 for a ''standard'' CV
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by dotune(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2015
I won't be surprised if it was one of the TAN fake propaganda. It's probably dead with TAN.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by kulgee001(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2015
joseph1832:
And just how many has push CV helped to secure that dream job? Please give us specifics since you're in the know!.

I don't know. Consult PushCV if you want specifics.

PushCV's services are something any reasonable person will appreciate. That sha I know for sure.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by idithlove(f): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2015
SCAM!!!!
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by emmatok(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2015
kulgee001:

I don't know. Consult PushCV if you want specifics.

PushCV's services are something any reasonable person will appreciate. That sha I know for sure.

Before you call form patronage, you most show us your success.
Let PushCV show us the their success.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2015
its not a scam.. am sure the few people who got the jobs are not on nairaland.. I can stand for them.. one of the co founders is a graduate of cu.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Toscoas2(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Caveat Emptor
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by MizMyColi(f): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Mizmycoli I just can't help but mention that moniker. tongue

Anyway, who knows, PushCV might actually surprise us all after all the world is full of surprises. gringringrin

Many people participated for the offer of a job.

I participated for the thrill.
The excitement, and opportunity to learn new stuff.
If a job comes along with it, why not?cheesy

I got to have a re-do of my CV.
They (pushcv) have kept in touch...

I have received notifications to attend 3 job interviews...I was also made aware of the remaining slots....I didn't apply to attend because, I kinda felt more fulfilled at my current workplace.
More responsibilities and a good pay raise.

Besides, one must be spiritually deluded to the think that answering a few questions online is what automatically qualifies you for a job.
Methinks, it's a measure that sifts you from the crowd and places you at an advantage.

I equally like the interactiveness of the website, I love its world class feel and functions.

Just this morning, I was asked by email to come take an advertising course, which I will do as soon as I get back to my office.

Did I also add up there that I actually failed stage 4 or 3, can't remember now.
Though, they wooed me to try again, and I passed.

If there was anything like automatic jobs based on internet assessment alone, it would be for the one percent who passed initially.

Now, remind me again, how many of those 1% do we have on NL?grin

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by joearinze(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by kulgee001(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2015
MizMyColi thank you for enlightening us. Nice closing question too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2015
kulgee001:
MizMyColi thank you for enlightening us. Nice closing question too.

smiley
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by jenyolayemi(f): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Like seriously!as in dis tin na real scam,I no dey slp!always waitng 4pushvc nd dere agent 2send me msg nd all!well dey did sha,I finishd all d whole stage!I even uploaded my pix !cv nd oda stuffs,bt men,am been used,na only God go help sha.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
jamex93:
angry angry
Oga, why you dey para naa!
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
People are just getting deceived, truth is dat there is no job anywhere. Pushcv is exploiting on the hope of ppl simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! / Massive Recruitment At Federal Polytechnic Ondo State / Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.