Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? (20004 Views)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by yilly(f): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
nope! Nthng
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by VickyRotex(f): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
eleko1:
Ask Vickyrotex,she bi expert/can dig out ojoro cool

cheesy I was one of the 1% that passed. But since then I dint follow it up, I participated in the whole process, just to develop my skills, not for the job.

So I wouldn't know if they've offered anyone a job. As a matter of fact, I get their mails everyday, but I dont open them. Dont know why I dont angry

I learnt alot, it was fun. Ive been receiving mails from them as regards positions that suits my field, but never applied for any.

Told some of my colleagues that were expecting a miracle job Immediately after the scheme, it's not done that way. Even if you're gonna get a job, they'd definitely call you up for an interview. You can't expect them to offer jobs to everyone who passed. That's why its a filter, it has helped to filter out 1% of the initial 100%, now anyone really interested should take it up from there and see if you'll be offered jobs or not.

Also, it's not just about the jobs, they offer courses also. If I'm gonna have anything to do with them again, then it's gonna be about taking up some of their courses/certification programs.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by eleko1: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
@ OP,shey I tell U.see better soup.
VickyRotex:

cheesy I was one of the 1% that passed. But since then I dint follow it up, I participated in the whole process, just to develop my skills, not for the job.

So I wouldn't know if they've offered anyone a job. As a matter of fact, I get their mails everyday, but I dont open them. Dont know why I dont angry

I learnt alot, it was fun. Ive been receiving mails from them as regards positions that suits my field, but never applied for any.

Told some of my colleagues that were expecting a miracle job Immediately after the scheme, it's not done that way. Even if you're gonna get a job, they'd definitely call you up for an interview. You can't expect them to offer jobs to everyone who passed. That's why its a filter, it has helped to filter out 1% of the initial 100%, now anyone really interested should take it up from there and see if you'll be offered jobs or not.

Also, it's not just about the jobs, they offer courses also. If I'm gonna have anything to do with them again, then it's gonna be about taking up some of their courses/certification programs.
make una neva give up
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by VickyRotex(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
eleko1:
@ OP,shey I tell U.see better soup.make una neva give up

grin grin

Make Op follow im heart undecided

I personally can't say it's Scam. Cos I'm not sure. Until I see an evidence from a reliable source. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Franky9584(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
prelinctus:
You have been told times without number that pushcv is a scam yet you didn't want to listen. Ok, keep giving them your personal details.
really?
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Franky9584(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Damfostopper:
I bin stop for stage 3....if i no see person wey get job thru it...am not completing nor uploading my CV....gat no tym for fake ish
same here o
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by joseph1832(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Many people participated for the offer of a job.

I participated for the thrill.
The excitement, and opportunity to learn new stuff.
If a job comes along with it, why not?cheesy

I got to have a re-do of my CV.
They (pushcv) have kept in touch...

I have received notifications to attend 3 job interviews...I was also made aware of the remaining slots....I didn't apply to attend because, I kinda felt more fulfilled at my current workplace.
More responsibilities and a good pay raise.

Besides, one must be spiritually deluded to the think that answering a few questions online is what automatically qualifies you for a job.
Methinks, it's a measure that sifts you from the crowd and places you at an advantage.

I equally like the interactiveness of the website, I love its world class feel and functions.

Just this morning, I was asked by email to come take an advertising course, which I will do as soon as I get back to my office.

Did I also add up there that I actually failed stage 4 or 3, can't remember now.
Though, they wooed me to try again, and I passed.

If there was anything like automatic jobs based on internet assessment alone, it would be for the one percent who passed initially.

Now, remind me again, how many of those 1% do we have on NL?grin
I hear you!.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
prelinctus:
You have been told times without number that pushcv is a scam yet you didn't want to listen. Ok, keep giving them your personal details.

There's nothing to lose apart from time and data. Nigerian youth have plenty of both and just the knowledge and exposure was worth the small effort made. Secondly, there's been interviews updated on that platform, not 5-star jobs but it's something, those shouting may not even be qualified for anything close to a job to start with.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by somtex: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
We will appreciate if you can provide relevant information about your friend so we can sort this out immediately.

Please forward to contact@pushcv.com

Regards.

TheFury:
I have not seen a single soul that has gotten a job through push CV. Its totally irresponsible on their part to get young Nigerian job seekers worked up over nothing. A friend of mine was sent an invite by push CV to ans questions on those their online "interviews". After many days, Push CV replied that "We are sorry, your application has been declined. Reason: Your CV was too disorganized to send to the employers".

I burst out laughing when he showed me. It has got to be the most preposterous excuse Push CV has given so far. The same CV their team of 'experts' "approved". The same CV that has fetched this guy countless interviews.

People, please forget about Push CV. Its a waste of time and they have no platform for employing anyone. They come across as hustlers. Hustling peesp with job and CV talk. Smh.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by MUNEER2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
jaelz:
How many of you made it to the final round of the elite quest? I mean you actually became an elite employee? Have you been offered a job or do you know of anyone that has gotten a job through them?
I was among the first batch of elite employee, did it just once and got through. I've been recieving interview alerts on my dash board based on my previous job stting since, but i haven't accepted any just yet.
It's not a scam bro. Keep trying.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by TheFury: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=somtex post=34794122]We will appreciate if you can provide relevant information about your friend so we can sort this out immediately.

Please forward to contact@pushcv.com

Regards.

Oh, don't worry....He is viewing this thread this moment. So you will get to hear from him. I personally want to see what will be the explanation this time around.

For all those talking about courses and programmes, is Push CV the first to present such programs? There are myriads of online programs on the web of which Push CV even directs people who want to take courses to them. An example is Alison Online Courses. Very good platform. I have personally made use of this website even before push CV made it a link on their site. I do commend Push CV tho for making some inert youths connect to these programs, albeit, it isn't what should rock your boat.

Even among the 1% I am yet to see anyone get a job. Yes it isn't magic, yes it isn't automatic...but you would expect that at least someone would even say I was interviewed in so and so company via Push CV. Does it sound reasonable that the second batch of The Elite Quest is on, yet there isn't any meaningful result from the first? Pls let's be sensible. I don't say push CV is a scam, I have know of them long before half of you here even heard of Push CV. Before they ever came up with this idea of Elite Quest....they were even more effective before then.... at least to a certain degree.

But this whole Elite Quest I am sorry sir, is a misfire for me@somtex. You guys didn't plan it out properly before you jet out into orbit now things are drifting. It is an unserious sign for your outfit to say that a CV is too disorganized to be sent to the employer. I mean I just can't reconcile with that. Thank you.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello NLers, I'm part of the 1% that made it through. There have been several insinuations about PushCV being this or that but I'd rather you stopped viewing them from that perspective. I know we were all excited when they came along cause I was. I'm a Web Developer and I understand that PushCV as a Startup is doing fine.

If a lot of NLers understood Techpreneurship and Startups, they'll understand that PushCV has become a Startup to be reckoned with in the country. This is what I foresee PushCV doing with that vast database they acquired; If the FG keeps true to its word of paying unemployed graduates and poor Nigerians #5,000 monthly, they'll be among the top firms to supply the FG with such a huge database of unemployed Nigerians, and you know what that means, $$$$$$$$ and more of it.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Even jobberman
Check my signature
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by ModiKen(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yeahreen:
Push CV Ni, Pull CV Ko...Mshwwwwwwww undecided#Rabbish Pple sad

Pull CV grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by ModiKen(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
Hello NLers, I'm part of the 1% that made it through. There have been several insinuations about PushCV being this or that but I'd rather you stopped viewing them from that perspective. I know we were all excited when they came along cause I was. I'm a Web Developer and I understand that PushCV as a Startup is doing fine.

If a lot of NLers understood Techpreneurship and Startups, they'll understand that PushCV has become a Startup to be reckoned with in the country. This is what I foresee PushCV doing with that vast database they acquired; If the FG keeps true to its word of paying unemployed graduates and poor Nigerians #5,000 monthly, they'll be among the top firms to supply the FG with such a huge database of unemployed Nigerians, and you know what that means, $$$$$$$$ and more of it.

Obviously you work for Push CV or you know one of those who setup the website or "business" because you seem to explain in detail their plan for Nigerians. If you think I'm wrong, may I ask: how did you know they have become a startup to be reckoned with and also how are you sure they would "supply" the FG with a large workforce in the near future? By the way, I would only believe they are not a scam or fake if I get to meet someone who got a job via their platform. Do you know anyone?
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
ModiKen:

Obviously you work for Push CV or you know one of those who setup the website or "business" because you seem to explain in detail their plan for Nigerians. If you think I'm wrong, may I ask: how did you know they have become a startup to be reckoned with and also how are you sure they would "supply" the FG with a large workforce in the near future? By the way, I would only believe they are not a scam or fake if I get to meet someone who got a job via their platform. Do you know anyone?

ROTFLMAO! I'll take my precious time to answer you bro.

1) I neither work for PushCV nor am I privy to their developers team.

2) How have they become a startup to be reckoned with?
ANS: With such traction they have gotten and the interest they have sparked in the general public within a short time, I think I'm allowed to say I think they have become a Startup to be reckoned with. Don't be surprised when they get a valuation of $1m from investors or when acquirers start battling one another for their signature. Do you need a crash course on Startups?

3) How are you sure they would supply the FG with a large workforce in the near future?
ANS: I never said they'll supply the FG with workforce in the future. Go back and read. I said if the FG is bent on fulfilling its promise of paying a monthly stipend of #5,000 to unemployed youths and poor Nigerians, PushCV can serve as a tool to provide the FG with a vast database of unemployed youths considering the fact that apart from the INEC database and NIMC database, I see no other company that can rival PushCV when it comes to having such a huge database of unemployed Nigerians. There you've it; they're filling a vacuum that's existed for ages and that's what Startups are all about; Filling a vacuum.

BTW, Have you heard the saying " With time, even nuclear weapons will bow at the havoc data will wreak"

5) Have you met someone who got a job through PushCV?
ANS: Nope, and it's not my job to look.

Does that satisfy your curiosity bro?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by kulgee001(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol. Chai. The kind mindset some pple carry about is worrying.

53cur3m0d3. You go answer tire o. Sometimes the questions go jst make person give up. You wouldn't know where to start from.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by oskobi: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pushcv is not a scam because thesame jobs u apply for on hotnigerianjobs and other job advertising site are also in pushcv... Pls don't think pushcv will give u a job is just like other recruiting site just that they have an edge of giving us sample interview questions. Let's be guided and drop this Nigerian mentality... Renew ur mind and be positive. Just believe in ur search for a job it is possible. Wishing u all the best. God bless u
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Pinkieblue(f): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abdulleh uyosolo caucasian mrtidier adenirandorothy...... Oya come and read (amebo)
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2015
jenyolayemi:
Like seriously!as in dis tin na real scam,I no dey slp!always waitng 4pushvc nd dere agent 2send me msg nd all!well dey did sha,I finishd all d whole stage!I even uploaded my pix !cv nd oda stuffs,bt men,am been used,na only God go help sha.

Do you know what punctuation is?
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2015
kulgee001:
Lol. Chai. The kind mindset some pple carry about is worrying.

53cur3m0d3. You go answer tire o. Sometimes the questions go jst make person give up. You wouldn't know where to start from.

I'll gladly answer any questions bro, lol.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by easrael(f): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Please we all should know that I've completed all stages and you can search my name on their database Ogunseye Israel Oladipupo

But I've not being able to assess myself on that learning platform....I also applied for the Union Bank job and they declined my application but I don't see it as SCAM!
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by somtex: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello,

We realize that many people or companies have not been vocal about PushCV getting them jobs or PushCV filling their vacancies, that isn't something that we, as a company have control of.

Since the minute the Elite Employee Quest (Batch A) was concluded, we have been placing and have placed multiple candidates in various positions within organizations including banks and oil companies. Many large organizations have shortlisted people from our database but their interview process is external and out of our control, but we are able to keep up and follow up with these companies via calls for updates.

Here are some testimonials from employers who recruited from us and currently have elite employees working for them:

"I must thank PushCV for providing an elaborate candidate to join my team. Since he just he has been totally committed to the job and he will go places with his humility. Thank you for your great assistance"
- Olatunbosun Raji, Sales Manager, ARM Life

"Recruiting has always been a chaotic activity for young companies like ours. PushCV was able to streamline the process for us by giving us easy
access to a ready pool of talent. We hired fast and we're pleased with the candidates."
- SAMUEL-BIYI Olaoluwa, Co-Founder, SureGifts

"We are extremely impressed with Pushcv.com SmartRecruit Service. We got a ton of resumes and most were from individuals with all the qualifications that we needed. We had no problem coming up with a pool of candidates to talk to and ultimately hired ones that came to us through the web site. I was amazed at how quickly we started getting resumes once we applied. The website is very employer friendly and the job posting was easy for us to set up. We will definitely use the site again in the future."
- Human Resource Manager, Hotels.ng

"PushCV has helped me to reduce the time my vacancies spend on other job sites. The candidates have been exceptional. I am definitely using Smart Recruit, long term"
- Abiola Akinyele, Director, Forextime Ltd.

The employers and companies recruiting from PushCV are clearly visible on https://www.pushcv.com/companies There is a huge drive for many other companies to recruit using PushCV in the coming months, and we will surely keep you posted.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Neyozak: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
somtex:
Hello,

We realize that many people or companies have not been vocal about PushCV getting them jobs or PushCV filling their vacancies, that isn't something that we, as a company have control of.

Since the minute the Elite Employee Quest (Batch A) was concluded, we have been placing and have placed multiple candidates in various positions within organizations including banks and oil companies. Many large organizations have shortlisted people from our database but their interview process is external and out of our control, but we are able to keep up and follow up with these companies via calls for updates.

Here are some testimonials from employers who recruited from us and currently have elite employees working for them:

"I must thank PushCV for providing an elaborate candidate to join my team. Since he just he has been totally committed to the job and he will go places with his humility. Thank you for your great assistance"
- Olatunbosun Raji, Sales Manager, ARM Life

"Recruiting has always been a chaotic activity for young companies like ours. PushCV was able to streamline the process for us by giving us easy
access to a ready pool of talent. We hired fast and we're pleased with the candidates."
- SAMUEL-BIYI Olaoluwa, Co-Founder, SureGifts

"We are extremely impressed with Pushcv.com SmartRecruit Service. We got a ton of resumes and most were from individuals with all the qualifications that we needed. We had no problem coming up with a pool of candidates to talk to and ultimately hired ones that came to us through the web site. I was amazed at how quickly we started getting resumes once we applied. The website is very employer friendly and the job posting was easy for us to set up. We will definitely use the site again in the future."
- Human Resource Manager, Hotels.ng

"PushCV has helped me to reduce the time my vacancies spend on other job sites. The candidates have been exceptional. I am definitely using Smart Recruit, long term"
- Abiola Akinyele, Director, Forextime Ltd.

The employers and companies recruiting from PushCV are clearly visible on https://www.pushcv.com/companies There is a huge drive for many other companies to recruit using PushCV in the coming months, and we will surely keep you posted.

Lies! Ole!!! So are u telling me dat nobody is here to substantiate ur claims while we see threads on "praise God, I got a Job" on daily basis on Nairaland.But we are yet to see anyone u says he/she got job 4rm u guys. U jobless hustlers used tricks to collect N1000 4rm innocent and helpless Nigerians. God we judge! Chai! Chai! Chai! der is God ooooooooooooooooooooooo.............
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? by Neyozak: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
@all, I wanna suggest dat we need not to be economy in our choice of words as regard d whole nonsense. And so,let us counter these hustlers the same way we publicized dem. Let share d force impression on Facebook, twitter, whatapp, google plus,BBM etc and make d whole world know dat these guys are d most dangerous scammers ever seen since d beginning of d world.
I specially wanna call on gurus on animation and graphics in d house to upload file dat we depicts d force impression of these useless hustlers and we begin to share 4rm der........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Watch Out, The N-Power Portal Reopens For Registration June 13 / Massive Recruitment At Federal Polytechnic Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.