Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Need Info On Shipping Goods From Nigeria To The UK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Info On Shipping Goods From Nigeria To The UK (695 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Need Information On Shipping Companies And Services To USA And Europe. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Shipping Goods From Nigeria To The UK by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hi Gurus in the house,

Please I want to know if there are any good companies in Nigeria that can ship goods for me to my clients here in the UK.They are mostly native fabrics.Someone suggested DHL or UPS,but I felt they may be very expensive... Please I need advice from those who do export business.
Re: Need Info On Shipping Goods From Nigeria To The UK by amInigerian: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rolly83:
Hi Gurus in the house,

Please I want to know if there are any good companies in Nigeria that can ship goods for me to my clients here in the UK.They are mostly native fabrics.Someone suggested DHL or UPS,but I felt they may be very expensive... Please I need advice from those who do export business.
I will check for you
Re: Need Info On Shipping Goods From Nigeria To The UK by Gboliwe: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rolly83:
Hi Gurus in the house,

Talk to the nairalander r231.

(1) (Reply)

Help!help!!help!!! / Nairalanders Please Help!! / Funmi Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.