Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Scouting For Administrators And Moderators - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scouting For Administrators And Moderators (400 Views)

Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy / Admin And Moderators Needed Very Urgent Please / Admin And Moderators Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scouting For Administrators And Moderators by exellent91(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls am scouting for moderators and administrators,if u are interested this is the address,its a forum website,I need more especially news administrators,or posters,for my forum website,then other category admin are also welcome. http://genesisreborn.com.
Re: Scouting For Administrators And Moderators by exellent91(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
That's what am talking about

Re: Scouting For Administrators And Moderators by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
How much will you pay?

Lways getting bugged to type AMEN on facebook?

Below are reasons why you need to stop typing AMEN to facebook posts

www.lifestyletonight..com/2015/06/reasons-why-you-need-to-stop-typing.html
Re: Scouting For Administrators And Moderators by exellent91(m): 3:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Its free for they main time cos I have not monetized they site,then when I have traffic I will sign for google adsense and start paying my moderators
Re: Scouting For Administrators And Moderators by danmention: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
try to contact any one from www.webbmoderator.com they handle all types of moderation or administration including forum ,News, blogs , cooperate website etc ... they have content curator and programmers just incase something goes wrong with your website they can help you fix it...they are the best
Re: Scouting For Administrators And Moderators by exellent91(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thnx
Re: Scouting For Administrators And Moderators by exellent91(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Although I shot the site down for 24hrs to make some adjustment,it will be back soon

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA WEB Design Academy / 5 Unique Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic / How To Develop School Managememnt Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.