Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man (1410 Views)

Why The Black Man Is Behind Economically / Man And His Fundamentally Selfish Nature / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by moski5(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Is something fundamentally wrong with the black man

I really hope I wont be crucified because of this topic

Awhile ago a friend n I where discussing and somehow this thought/phrase popped out of his mouth like a champagne cork.
Mind you I never shy away from a discuss since I don't argue. As I began to prepare an answer he gave scenarios that got me thinking n once in awhile I'd utter that phrase.
He took me to a channel on dstv n previewed all the music channels, we saw black guys with ladies displaying booties n not properly dressed.
His second scenario was the state of Africans, their mentality, the way they do business

So I throw it open here
Is there something Fundamentally wrong with the Black man
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by Udmaster(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
moski5:
Is something fundamentally wrong with the black man

I really hope I wont be crucified because of this topic

Awhile ago a friend n I where discussing and somehow this thought/phrase popped out of his mouth like a champagne cork.
Mind you I never shy away from a discuss since I don't argue. As I began to prepare an answer he gave scenarios that got me thinking n once in awhile I'd utter that phrase.
He took me to a channel on dstv n previewed all the music channels, we saw black guys with ladies displaying booties n not properly dressed.
His second scenario was the state of Africans, their mentality, the way they do business

So I throw it open here
Is there something Fundamentally wrong with the Black man
reconstruct (modify) your question and make it understandably.. Though I know what you meant by the question.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by Beesluv: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by yungEX(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes I think the guy has a really really concrete point.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by sarmiie(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
No....there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the black man. It's all about the ebb and flow of time. Empires rise and fall. Powers are exalted and later die off. We ruled once, and we no longer rule. One day, the axe will swing back in our favour. It's not gonna be this generation tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lemme get what you're trying to say here: Only black people show their booties and dress 'improperly' --- is that it?
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by moski5(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Udmaster:
reconstruct (modify) your question and make it understandably.. Though I know what you meant by the question.

help me rephrase it then
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by moski5(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
sarmiie:
No....there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the black man. It's all about the ebb and flow of time. Empires rise and fall. Powers are exalted and later die off. We ruled once, and we no longer rule. One day, the axe will swing back in our favour. It's not gonna be this generation tho.

we ruled once when?
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by moski5(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Radoillo:
Lemme get what you're trying to say here: Only black people show their booties and dress 'improperly' --- is that it?

the whites who do follow d "exception rule or theory / principle or want to copy the blacks
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by Fulaman198(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2015
Moski, I think you a severely brainwashed
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 15, 2015
nothing is fundamentally wrong with me... thank you!

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by sarmiie(m): 4:34am On Jun 15, 2015
moski5:

we ruled once when?

type "History: When Black Men Ruled the World" on the search button here on nairaland. you will find ur answer there. if u still arent convinced, try browsing online.
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by moski5(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2015
sarmiie:

type "History: When Black Men Ruled the World" on the search button here on nairaland. you will find ur answer there. if u still arent convinced, try browsing online.

I'll do a much extensive research later D moors I saw ruled spain not the world n the egyptians theory some say white few say black

Yet the main issue is been avoided by all lol
Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by sarmiie(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
moski5:

I'll do a much extensive research later D moors I saw ruled spain not the world n the egyptians theory some say white few say black

Yet the main issue is been avoided by all lol

Yeah, do more research.....the reason why people are avoiding it is cos the issue has been flogged to death already, and most people can't expend mental energy anymore for it. It's more of a "do ur research and form ur own conclusions" thingie.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by moski5(m): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2015
sarmiie:

Yeah, do more research.....the reason why people are avoiding it is cos the issue has been flogged to death already, and most people can't expend mental energy anymore for it. It's more of a "do ur research and form ur own conclusions" thingie.

When I asked that question I knew there were n are exceptions
Blacks are some of the greatest minds. There are so many examples known n unknown eg A Nigerian designed the engine of some airliners A Nigerian black designed CIA security systems even though I mentioned Nigerians they r black
I'm asking a general question especially for the majority who have let their nations n communities slide into something not worth writing home about

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Black Man by moski5(m): 3:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Fulaman198:
Moski, I think you a severely brainwashed

lol just saw this... anyways someone created on a white man's postulation (200yrs ago) about west African corrupt tendencies, those theories seems true for most of west Africa

(1) (Reply)

Controversy As Ilorin Emir Disowns Jebba Monarch / Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man / Town In Anambra Where Human Beings And Huge Pythons Live In Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.