Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my (433 Views)

I Need To Format My Siemens Laptop Pls Help! / I Want To Buy A Laptop, Pls Help Me Chk Out This Specs / Restoring Files And Folders Hidden By Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Just put on my laptop and I suddenly can't find my files in my documents and my pictures too... I was the last to use it, I didn't delete, format or do anything.

My files were there before I installed flash share and opened it with bluestacks but when I closed the app, they were no longer there!

Please help, what do I do? I really need my files
Re: Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ehyah sorrysad I think its has flown over the fence

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my by kevoh(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Try SYSTEM RESTORE to a previous point in time before the installation of flash share or even earlier!
Re: Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
kevoh:
Try SYSTEM RESTORE to a previous point in time before the installation of flash share or even earlier!

I've done it, it didn't work entirely...it didn't bring back my docx and pdf files and pictures
Re: Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my by FRInteractives: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Try this: if you are on a win 7 and above machine just click the start menu and type cmd, right click and select run as administrator it will show you a terminal type in this line of code without the quotes
"attrib -s -h /s /d *.* "
and press enter it might take a while. if you didn't delete the files this will work
Re: Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
FRInteractives:
Try this: if you are on a win 7 and above machine just click the start menu and type cmd, right click and select run as administrator it will show you a terminal type in this line of code without the quotes
"attrib -s -h /s /d *.* "
and press enter it might take a while. if you didn't delete the files this will work

Windows 8, it wrote access denied followed by a couple of things
Re: Help!!!! Can't Find Files And Documents On My Laptop...pls Help!!!my by FRInteractives: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2015
sirman:

Windows 8, it wrote access denied followed by a couple of things
try logging in as an administrator

(1) (Reply)

New Url Shorter / Dv2000 For Sell Call 08064404857 / I Need An Abuja-based IT Consultancy Biz Patner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.