Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Job Opportunity: Ios & Android App Reviewers Needed $20/day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity: Ios & Android App Reviewers Needed $20/day (482 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity For Growth Hacker At Jumia Nigeria / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity: Ios & Android App Reviewers Needed $20/day by AbikAy212: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hey guys I found a cool job for those of you using iOS & Android devices.
I'm not the type who like to sit my ass down writing reviews, I got lots of stuff that makes me money way pass $20 daily so I decided to share with you since you're like brethren - same African brethren.
Well if you are like me who lazy in writing then this opportunity is not right for you but if you really eager for job and want to make some living from the internet with your smart phones then this is right for you.

Some app developers company want to employ you as app tester to test their developed apps and give good reviews for the apps and you will be paid handsomely for that. each test/review is paying around $0.40 to $1.20 so the more you review the more you earn, as simple as that.

NOTE that this opportunity is available only to those using iOS & Android devices.

if you are interested you can contact recruiter direct to the email : apps21dev@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Program Manager Role At Junior Achievement Nigeria / Architect [lekki Phase One] Lagos / May, 2015 CBN Pre-test Interview Held In Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.