Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. (790 Views)

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. by Jman06(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'll like to start this thread by saying that I am the kind of guy who doesn't believe in the existence of spirits or demons. The whole idea of spiritualism just sound too abstract to me. Since I grew up, I have been seeking to find the truth about spirits but my efforts have not yielded the desired result as I have not been able to come face to face with any spiritual being.

However, growing up as a child in my small village, some events occurred and still occurs which are pointers to the possible existence of the spirit world. Any Igbo person on this forum would have heard about the "ogbanje" spirits and I am have personally witnessed countless cases of "ogbanje"
Re: My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
spreads math

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/08/15 / Snapshot That Shows Emmanuel Adebayor Is A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.