Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. (6524 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) / What Exactly Is Wrong With Cohabiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Confession14(f): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seanixking:

All Right. Don't Try To Skip It.
Sorry we had a court session over this case yesterday and closed very late. I will continue writing asap with audio upload.
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Ewuro4: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Confession14:
Sorry we had a court session over this case yesterday and closed very late. I will continue writing asap with audio upload.

Are you serious? wow .. take allthe time you need.
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2015
The word called LOVE is the sweetest,saddest and strangest word i know.

1 Like

Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by aameyah(f): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na wa o. Quite obvious he had plans to use you from the very start.
I'm following thread sha.
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Confession14(f): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
pls if you are a nairaland savvy I need your help. instead of typing till the end, I have all audio records of the court presedings. how do I upload that on nairaland for follow up? pls help asap.
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Confession14:
I crave for the beauty of ur syntax cococandy. Well it's now I woke. Will resume writing soon

Is that a poem? grin
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by gidjah(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
I use to know aunty confession long ago on this thread, she suddenly disappears into thin sky, bt tnk God u r back and with lots of stories wit good deeds to learn from. May this one be a best seller o
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by veave(f): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2015
This film go sweet oh.

The lady in the story has been deeeeek-whiped
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Wendy80(f): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2015
What we do for love. Can believe u left a good job for one unserious fellow even when u saw the green light.

Hmm what do I know
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by babyme1(f): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2015
valmunich:
Real or fictional. angry

Fiction. Look at d locations in d write up. Uyo today and Sokoto d next day without using flight. Abeg next
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by francizy(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Well!
If you met in a "troubled" boat heading to Nigeria of all places. . . . ? cry

That is all I needed to read.

Best wishes! kiss

Hahaha! Na ya papa and mama land oh! Don't forget that.. tongue tongue
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Confession14(f): 12:44pm On May 10, 2017
Hey people, I am back after 2 years I began this story. Should I continue it, will u like to know how it has been for the past years?

Before I continue the story, here is a summary 1) October 2015 we got to Italy 2) traditional wedding planned for June 25, 2016. 3) June 18th he was caught cheating with two next door neighbors and marriage cancelled. 4) October 2016 I walked out to Germany being 6 months pregnant 5) November 7 put to birth a succulent baby though born premature due to stress from the father 6) He is still baby's father and my heartbeat but.................

3 Likes

Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by millyj(f): 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
Following
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by SafeDavid(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2017
huh!
After 2 years?
You must have a lot to tell...
The Lybya part was the most interesting...
Things people go through seeking greener pastures..sighs*
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by munas: 8:53pm On May 10, 2017
pls complete the story oooo
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Dahyormine(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2017
Confession14:
Hey people, I am back after 2 years I began this story. Should I continue it, will u like to know how it has been for the past years?

Before I continue the story, here is a summary 1) October 2015 we got to Italy 2) traditional wedding planned for June 25, 2016. 3) June 18th he was caught cheating with two next door neighbors and marriage cancelled. 4) October 2016 I walked out to Germany being 6 months pregnant 5) November 7 put to birth a succulent baby though born premature due to stress from the father 6) He is still baby's father and my heartbeat but.................
If u dnt continue this story, I will make sure lala ban u with immediate effect. na play

Oya contunu joo
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 11, 2017
Wait! Is this your true-life story or just a write-up
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 11, 2017
Confession14:

Continue na, why are you keeping everyone in suspense?
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by lovethchioma(f): 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by kaziblake(f): 6:38am On May 12, 2017
Sister pls continue

1 Like

Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by silverr(f): 8:28pm On May 12, 2017
Confession14:

Please continue.
There's so much to learn
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by shindarayo(f): 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
Continue now
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Confession14(f): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
gidjah:
I use to know aunty confession long ago on this thread, she suddenly disappears into thin sky, bt tnk God u r back and with lots of stories wit good deeds to learn from. May this one be a best seller o
And here I am 5 years later my dear, but I have completely forgotten how to use nairaland. Trying to find my way around cos I have this story to complete.
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by Confession14(f): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Seanixking:
Is This The Reason You Have Been Off For Quite A Long While?
Hey Paddy, longest time. Yes that was the reason then. But I am back here 4 years later to continue my story.
SafeDavid:
huh!

After 2 years?

You must have a lot to tell...

The Lybya part was the most interesting...

Things people go through seeking greener pastures..sighs*
And back now again after 4 years I began my story. Check updates
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by adebayo3449(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Following
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by gidjah(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Confession14:
And here I am 5 years later my dear, but I have completely forgotten how to use nairaland. Trying to find my way around cos I have this story to complete.
hahaha,could it be marriage that changed u so soon?I realise most women suddenly become sluggish and duller as soon marriage sets in, all d same great job
Re: My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student. by tessytessy(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Are you in Germany. I see so many Nigerian women from Italy here in Germany.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / House Clearance Sales / Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.