Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. (1522 Views)

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by fexyrich(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Seeing the level of infidelity amongst women in Nigerian marriages and broken marriages caused by infidelity amongst women.I want us to deliberate on this topic and what do you think would make any of these ladies do what they do??My fellow nairalanders please we need your opinions on this.Thanks
Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by Starships4u(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg ask google
Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by missdebs(f): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2015
this is a hard one, but i'l go for housewives, an idle mind is th devil's workshop

3 Likes

Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by SUV(f): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2015
The proportion of men that cheat is higher than female and cheating is never a function of occupation.

The best way to get answer is to find out which category of wives the men cheat with? Working colleagues or housewife?

6 Likes

Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by BOWOTO(m): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Working class. I don't know how to explain.
Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Both are prone to cheating.
Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by TooNoisy(f): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2015
A runs girl will most likely cheat. Whether working or not, she will find a way to cheat cos that is what she believe the world should be, unless she has genuinely repented. Moral of the story is for men not to marry runs girls!

1 Like

Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2015
It takes a MAN to make a cheating WIFE...

4 Likes

Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by herald9: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
FrancisTony:
It takes a MAN to make a cheating WIFE...
Did you offend women in your past life?
Even though, you can't be making amendment at the detriment of others.

This your one-eye view of life is seriously annoying...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
herald9:

Did you offend women in your past life?
Even though, you can't be making amendment at the detriment of others.

This your one-eye view of life is seriously annoying...undecided
At least, I wrote a painful truth.

Did I lie? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. by sammieone(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
September and October Wedding Photogaphy.
Get Your Wedding Photography done with discounted amount in September and October. These special offer cost #80,000.00 ( Eighty Thousand Naira Only) for lagos and Abuja weddings with terms and conditions for events outside lagos and Abuja.
The Services include
*Pre-wedding photography
*Wedding images
* 12 x 24 size Photobook
* One Big frame
* soft copy picture
* picture slide with prefered music