Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife (24500 Views)

Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by TheRealMrStan(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2015
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/06/toke-and-maje-celebritytales-of-trophy.html

Toke And Maje: CelebrityTales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife

Nigerian celebrities love to copy the west, foolishly most times. So, American celebrities inundate us with scandals, divorces and the absurd; hey we are Nigerians, let’s do our own.

“Let me become Flavour Nabania’s baby mama and share my baby bump on Instagram”

“Let me use Twitter to congratulate my little niece who just became Davido’s baby mama, even though marriage is not in sight.”

There is no law that says a celebrity cannot keep his or her private life away from the media, IT IS POSSIBLE.

Most “notice me” Nigerian celebs don’t realize that in America, scandals are monetized. American Media houses dish out millions of dollars for exclusive interviews with major actors in any given scandal. Hence, broke American artistes do create their own scandals and smile to the bank.

In Nigeria, things are different, we are a very conservative society; Nigerian celebs whose 400k Twitter followers pledge Liberalism and open-mindedness are being deceived. Take it or leave it, in our society an unmarried female celebrity above the age of thirty is seen as irresponsible, her Baby Mama status adds ‘Maggi’ to the insults. Nigerian male celebs are not spared; a successful but unmarried Nigerian man above the age of forty is seen as irresponsible, impotent or gay…or all of the above.

The currently trending scandal about Toke Makinwa and her husband Maje Ayida is one of those useless issues that could have been managed privately. I recall that from the outset Toke Makinwa’s marriage had been controversial, some even referred to it as a hoax. Now this happens, her husband allegedly impregnates his Ex-girlfriend, Anita Solomon.

Lots of married men (and women) do cheat, but when they comfortably impregnate (or get impregnated), not just with anyone but an EX, then it says a lot about the current situation of that marriage.

My verdict is that in the marriage between Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida, someone was very unhappy inside it…clearly that someone wasn’t Toke. We must hear Maje Ayida’s and Anita Solomon’s side of the story. Did Maje want kids and Toke wasn’t ready? Did Toke ‘steal’ Maje from Anita twelve years ago? Did Anita upgrade her *cough* ‘communication skills’ in certain areas while Toke remained static?

Ladies, you all know that Maje Ayide is a billionaire’s son and has a great body too, right?

My conclusion is that Maje Ayide was a trophy husband while Toke Makinwa was a trophy wife. Maje is a Silver trophy while Toke is Bronze, Anita Solomon gets to keep the greatest trophy of all, the Gold inside her.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Timerkin1: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
WS
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by enoqueen: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ouch
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Motolank: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
They are confused
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by jumich1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wetin concern me ni.
by the way who be Toke and Ayade? tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Ubyj(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't understand why we can't just mind our business. The celebs are living their lives and making money, while we are here wasting precious time following their lives like twitter angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Shaadey: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who gave them the trophy?? at the Olympics? ?#kokanaye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Swagk101(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Anita Solomon gets to keep the greatest trophy of all, the Gold inside her.. @OP, do you mean humans now give birth 2 gold ni? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Biafra1000: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
sorry to you all

enoqueen:
undecided
Ubyj:
kiss
Motolank:
They are confused
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Anikulhapo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Edakun, Ewo Lo Kan Mi Ninu Gbogbo Eleyi Nisin O?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Swagt101(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
mypersonalty:
can't believe my eyes when i see this in prov 27vs20 "as death and destruction are never satisfied, so are the eyes of MAN"...
That maje must be a confused man, going back to his vomit...
bro which one be your own, if u see calabar punny u go wan free am grin? Yellow one for dat matter,no lie oo... U come dey preach 4 hia... U be hypo.... grin.. Maje struck gold like the OP said grin, na bronze u wan settle for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by wunmi590(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Gboyeboy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by kingcjay(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
bull shit. Signs of end time
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by ThimmyWood(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Op, she never get pikin? I mean Toke.
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by NSNA: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Why do people care...
People should mind their own business.

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by kelnas(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
t

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok... Next

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by nmanma1(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
trophy for wat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
*cough*

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by holyjossy01(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by BreezyRita(f): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chai! See space bookers cheesy

Neways, its their gist
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by UnknownT: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Therealmrstan, after that your beef with dele momodu on twitter made front page, you went on ghost mode on nairaland leaving lalasticlala to do all the FP posting. Hope you are back to the job so that we will start 'cc' you with the other FP mods

For the trophy couple, I didn't read it

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Gen2jaynee: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
All I understand here is Gold, Silver, and Bronze! Their own cup of moi moi anywayz!

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Ubyj(f): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Biafra1000:
sorry to you all

...why are u complaining cry
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by dridowu: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by mypersonalty: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
see frèe land
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by mypersonalty: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
can't believe my eyes when i see this in prov 27vs20 "as death and destruction are never satisfied, so are the eyes of MAN"...
That maje must be a confused man, going back to his vomit...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs / Ali Baba With His Brilliant Daughert / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.