Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife (24491 Views)

Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by uzolexis(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Dotmanroy(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
K
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by amosamali(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ubyj:
I don't understand why we can't just mind our business. The celebs are living their lives and making money, while we are here wasting precious time following their lives like twitter angry

If u had Wanted to mind ur business u wouldn't have wasted 10 mins of ur Life reading it.

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by 4everGrand(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
When they are through and are faced with the negative repercussions of their katikati, they'lk start running tikatika.

It concerns me not, one bit.
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
finally who be toke makinwa....na yoruba celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Edakun, Ewo Lo Kan Mi Ninu Gbogbo Eleyi Nisin O?
...o ma ya mi lenu ke sad
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Ubyj(f): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
amosamali:

If u had Wanted to mind ur business u wouldn't have wasted 10 mins of ur Life reading it.
reading what? angry
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by anumide(f): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
TheRealMrStan:
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/06/toke-and-maje-celebritytales-of-trophy.html

you are part of the problem. just when the matter was losing public attention gradually, you woke it up. I have observed Toke since the beginning of the year, and the babe has grown. the attention seeking is basically zero, and she is trying to manage her affairs privately. even her vlogs are more mature. yet, nosy people like you will always try to dig up stories, and then blame the celebrities for your nosiness. did toke had over the stories to the bloggers? did she tell them of the scandals?
make una free the babe already jor

2 Likes

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
?
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by damiloladuke: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
everyone has their lives TI live and I guess she should be left to resolve her family issues

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by NosoChic: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Their life, their marriage and their problem.
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by tosinbabe(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cum! Am confusion, are dey participated in olympics or wat!
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by jadelyn007(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op you are wrong, Maje has the gold, Toke has silver, Anita takes bronze.

Anita is the all round loser. for chrissakes how do you keep opening your legs for someone who didn't consider you wife material after 12yrs of dating.

She is just a tool all round. Fuccckbuddy and babymama, nothing more.

So in all those 12yrs she didn't find any other man who considered her worthy of being wife, that means she got no value apart from her privates.
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by cap28: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Its either you are a trophy wife or a trophy husband - the two can not co-exist in one marriage.

A trophy wife is usually a very young beautiful woman married to an older rich man eg Oshiomole's wife.

Toke Makinwa is NOT a trophy wife as she is not beautiful and her husband is not an old rich man.

The opposite applies with a trophy husband - he has to be young and handsome and married to an older rich woman. The older rich wife uses him as a plaything and parades him in front of her (envious) rich female friends (who all want to sleep with him) he is basically a stud .

I wouldn't by any stretch of the imagination describe Toke's husband as handsome and I don't think he's rich either, rich men tend to go for women who stand out in a crowd as they regard their wives as show pieces to be paraded in front of their friends/business associates. Powerful men like to have what they perceive as the best of everything, particularly with regard to women.
Toke and Anita do not stand out in a crowd.

A trophy wife marries for financial security and status eg Oshiomole's wife.

characteristics of a trophy wife: beautiful face and body, plastic smile, empty brain.

A trophy husband does exactly the same thing
characteristics of a trophy husband: same as trophy wife.

Toke strikes me as the typical fake wanna be naija chick - she uses bleach, wears wigs/weave and speaks with a fake british/American accent. Anita is just a simple girl next door.

3 Likes

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dele momudu congratulating his niece(Davido's baby mama) and Davido was totally shocking to me.

What has our society turn into
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by cap28: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Joavid:
Dele momudu congratulating his niece(Davido's baby mama) and Davido was totally shocking to me.

What has our society turn into

We are basically mimicking all the negative traits of western society without the infrastructure and support systems which go hand in hand with those systems. Being a baby mama in the west is no big deal because the baby father has to pay child support for any child he fathers until that child reaches age 18 years. That's why you hear cases of men killing their pregnant baby mamas, the rapper DMX is owing over $400k in unpaid child support which he owes to several different baby mamas, failure to pay could mean prison time for him. Will any Nigerian man go to to prison for failing to provide for the upkeep of his progeny? I think not.

We love copying but we don't understand that the people we copy also have a system in place which ensures that you pay for bad choices you make in life.

Naija guys keep impregnating babes you have no intention of marrying - the law is on your side.

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bull$h!tt
Loads of it. Not even one quote from any of the parties to support your argument. Speculation.
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
cap28:

We are basically mimicking all the negative traits of western society without the infrastructure and support systems which go hand in hand with those systems. Being a baby mama in the west is no big deal because the baby father has to pay child support for any child he fathers until that child reaches age 18 years. That's why you hear cases of men killing their pregnant baby mamas, the rapper DMX is owing over $400k in unpaid child support which he owes to several different baby mamas, failure to pay could mean prison time for him. Will any Nigerian man go to to prison for failing to provide for the upkeep of his progeny? I think not.

We love copying but we don't understand that the people we copy also have a system in place which ensures that you pay for bad choices you make in life.

Naija guys keep impregnating babes you have no intention of marrying - the law is on your side.

undecided undecided

Exactly.
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
tosinbabe:
Cum! Am confusion, are dey participated in olympics or wat!
Hahahahahahahah
I hail u.

You funny cheesy
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maje is a billionaire's son? I didn't know that!
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by AfroBlue(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
what gold in her stomach?

" Anita Solomon gets to keep the greatest trophy of all, the Gold inside her."

bas·tard
ˈbastərd/
noun
noun: bastard; plural noun: bastards

archaicderogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; More
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by Skmoda360(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
jumich1:
Wetin concern me ni.
by the way who be Toke and Ayade? tongue cool
I don't understand ooooo...
Re: Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife by KanwuliaJara: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Life is all about choices. Make yours and don't make the choices of others your MAJOR MIGRAINE!!!! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola's Son, CaptaineE 17th Birthday Party In Pictures / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles / Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.