Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom (1203 Views)

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Tecno L5 Custom ROM.. / Help Pls!!! My Techno R7 Is Misbehaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Demour(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2015
I don't knw wat to do again ....my android just only switch on and only the tecno logo will be show for ever and I deleted my back up I need help
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by oadenuga1: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Pls take it to Tecno center no one can fix it outside better than their center. Duration less than 10mins it is done even at no cost
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Demour(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2015
oadenuga1:
Pls take it to Tecno center no one can fix it outside better than their center. Duration less than 10mins it is done even at no cost
tanx
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Carlcaresophia: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Demour:
I don't knw wat to do again ....my android just only switch on and only the tecno logo will be show for ever and I deleted my back up I need help
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Demour(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
am in rivers state pH oyigbo
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Carlcaresophia: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Demour:

am in rivers state pH oyigbo
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service center in PH: 2nd floor, No.17 rumuobikani, trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River state,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Thank you!
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Demour(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service center in PH: 2nd floor, No.17 rumuobikani, trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River state,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Thank you!
I went there yesterday, told the lady that attended to me the problem that my phone is not booting and took my number and the imei number of my phone and give me a paper to sign on and said I should come back in 2 or 3 days time.....I want to ask, will I be charge for it and Hw much if they will charge for the service
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Yseone(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bought my Tecno R7 which i was told that i came with 16GIG internal Memory, but to my greatest surprise, i only saw 8GIG but when i checked my storage sysytem, i saw 16GIG written but only 8GIG available for use...please wat do i do?
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by jksxxxx: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Demour:

I went there yesterday, told the lady that attended to me the problem that my phone is not booting and took my number and the imei number of my phone and give me a paper to sign on and said I should come back in 2 or 3 days time.....I want to ask, will I be charge for it and Hw much if they will charge for the service
watsapp me sharply 09033365257
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Carlcaresophia: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Demour:

Hi! You need to counsel with our service center directly about whether it will be charged or not. Thank you!
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Demour(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have gotten my phone back from Carl care
Re: My Tecno R7 Is Not Opening because Of The Custom Rom by Demour(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
My tecno r7 3g network ain't working since Carlcare
upgraded it to the latest tecno r7 software....Any other tecno r7
Lollipop software or on how to downgrade my tecno r7 for
my 3g to start working

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Lights Up Ikeja Community, Computer Village / My Airtel 2g Data Got Wiped / SOLD!!! Note 4 Up For Grabs Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.