Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (28214 Views)

Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) / How Do I Hide Apps On My Tecno Camon CX? / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Hakimrealest: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hey peeps I'm really new to this forum but have always been an active visitor of the forum ,most especially the phone section.

So today I finding it necessary to register and also create threads on the forum kudos to the mods and admin on the forum for their good job. Have seen a lot of people use this medium to disseminate their different messages to large heterogeneous audience across Nigeria.

Today I will be sharing my personal experience on the newly phone released Tecno Spark (not the Spark Plus).

I was at the Tarmac Computer Village ,Oke Ilewo here in Abeokuta for a phone replacement after disposing off my Gionee P5 after a year, I was looking for a budget device with ability to handle different social media applications effectively with a good camera atleast.

Since my last device come with a 5MP camera and 1850mah battery capacity, so i am looking for a little upgrade to go with my budget which is anything below 35,000

As a young student on a low budget I humbly walked into a 3C Hub and walk straight to Gionee stand..I was highly disappointed because even my 35,000 couldn't even afford the least phone on the table...

I was about storming out of the building before one of their attendants dragged me to Tecno Mobile Stand (a pretty lady though) and showed me the Tecno Spark (not the Plus).

I'm not really a fan of Tecno Mobile because of their overpriced phones (Camon CX, Phantom 6 and L9Plus ) so I disapproved at first but after several persuassion, her pretty face and my humble pocket I settled for the Spark for 32,800.

After Unboxing I never really expected much from the device, I thought it was another Chinese Crap but the phone really WOW!!!! me especially the battery. With browsing and Movie watching the 3000mah could go on for days , seriously I'm impressed.
Check the attached image and see the battery for yourself...
After 20hours since last full charge ,I still have 21 hours left and approximately 5hours and 49m of screen on because I have been watching a Season film (Arrow).

If you're looking for a low budget with good battery, I think the Tecno Spark is the phone to buy.

3 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Hakimrealest: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Dandsome: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Can we know what apps you ran in this specific period of time that the battery lasted as you said.

Abi na only film you watch for this whole time? No whatsapp or Facebook or anything?

11 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Alfred234(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
is this screenshot from the Tecno Spark? Because that UI doesn't look like Tecno's UI

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Marvel1206: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Another marketer on the loose

24 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Hakimrealest: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Alfred234:
is this screenshot from the Tecno Spark? Because that UI doesn't look like Tecno's UI

Tecno adopt a Stock Android UI

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Hakimrealest: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dandsome:
Can we know what apps you ran in this specific period of time that the battery lasted as you said.

Abi na only film you watch for this whole time? No whatsapp or Facebook or anything?
I just attached another image
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Alfred234(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hakimrealest:

Tecno adopt a Stock Android UI
oh I see... Still waiting for the 2gb version tho

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Hakimrealest: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Alfred234:

oh I see... Still waiting for the 2gb version tho

The 2gb version would be nice....
But I ccouldn't wait because I needed a replacement for my old device asap.
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by dejiWEST: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
What do you like most about the phone?
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Hakimrealest: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
dejiWEST:
What do you like most about the phone?

Sincerely I'll say the camera and the design
I'll be making a thread on the camera soom
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Ennyholar: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
That's nice OP
But can you make a thread of how the UI look like
Is it like the one L9Plus?
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by SkenolProp(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice marketing grin #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by hood2baba: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
coool
how about tecno spark plus
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
What if you use a phone of 5,000mAh battery capacity?

Techno phones are becoming cheater than Infinix

Anyway, good for you
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Oladipo1166(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
greater spec.
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Okay
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Sheun001(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
charge yr phone to 101% and play pes 2017 for an hour

undecided or try streaming online with at least 3g network
then
come back n share ur testimonygrin

16 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by oz4real83(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Some batteries can be deceptive. U may see 49% after a long usage and think it is actual the present power. U only get the correct battery reading by switching on the phone after a long use.some will read 80% after a long use but when u switch it off and put it back on it will turn to 5% and red battery. When u switched yours off and back on again, please check if the battery reading was still the same?

8 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

then
That one na battery drainer nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by clemmonce(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nah wah oooo. All this Tecno and Infinix thread flocking front page do you guys think is ordinary ?... they are doing this to redeem their image by buying front page slot.... after destroying their image through that uyo guy's calcare story....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

then

I swear. The way he kept waxing lyrical about the battery, I nearly was the doubt my RN4.

The guy is not a serious phone oppressor share.
I'm OK with my 4300mah sha

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by arinola2504(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
TECNO W4, contact(within ibadan)-08101947963

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by sauceEEP(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Your battery endurance test is scanty, check this out...
10hrs+ SOT with 16% juice remaining ...

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Hardeysolution(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Lalasticlala
you learnt so fast. You're new and you started calling brother Lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by GrandMufti: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
yah nice phone
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by loobby(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by sowole007: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
How much does infinix note 4 pro goes for?
Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Hey peeps I'm really new to this forum but have always been an active visitor of the forum ,most especially the phone section.

So today I finding it necessary to register and also create threads on the forum kudos to the mods and admin on the forum for their good job. Have seen a lot of people use this medium to disseminate their different messages to large heterogeneous audience across Nigeria.

Today I will be sharing my personal experience on the newly phone released Tecno Spark (not the Spark Plus).

I was at the Tarmac Computer Village ,Oke Ilewo here in Abeokuta for a phone replacement after disposing off my Gionee P5 after a year, I was looking for a budget device with ability to handle different social media applications effectively with a good camera atleast.

Since my last device come with a 5MP camera and 1850mah battery capacity, so i am looking for a little upgrade to go with my budget which is anything below 35,000

As a young student on a low budget I humbly walked into a 3C Hub and walk straight to Gionee stand..I was highly disappointed because even my 35,000 couldn't even afford the least phone on the table...

I was about storming out of the building before one of their attendants dragged me to Tecno Mobile Stand (a pretty lady though) and showed me the Tecno Spark (not the Plus).

I'm not really a fan of Tecno Mobile because of their overpriced phones (Camon CX, Phantom 6 and L9Plus ) so I disapproved at first but after several persuassion, her pretty face and my humble pocket I settled for the Spark for 32,800.

After Unboxing I never really expected much from the device, I thought it was another Chinese Crap but the phone really WOW!!!! me especially the battery. With browsing and Movie watching the 3000mah could go on for days , seriously I'm impressed.
Check the attached image and see the battery for yourself...
After 20hours since last full charge ,I still have 21 hours left and approximately 5hours and 49m of screen on because I have been watching a Season film (Arrow).

If you're looking for a low budget with good battery, I think the Tecno Spark is the phone to buy.

Rubbish

Another shecno marketer out to deceive people fror sales

Oya shitfinix make una come here too and open a thread claiming I lost my phone and bought a shitfinix and it stopped a bullet

Lol
Rubbish people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) by NCP: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
And the deception continues.

Marketer, continue to deceive yaself, God dey look you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Elon Musk: Commercial, Government Users To Pay For Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.