Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? (1343 Views)

The Hidden Secret To Correct Arthritis And Rheumatism In 30 Days / See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health And How To Correct Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by makzeze: 6:01am On Jun 15, 2015
I went to my orthodontist to correct my teeth alignment and he gave me option of using invisalign or lingual brace to move the teeth.

please experts advice which one is better.
Re: Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by jerflakes(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2015
Depends on the one you can afford.

Did he give you any price range?

Invisalign is the best so far although lingual brace is more expensive.
Re: Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by makzeze: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2015
jerflakes:
Depends on the one you can afford.

Did he give you any price range?

But if you dont mind the cost, invisalign is the best.
he gave me cost of the lingual brace(inserted behind the teeth) for lower jaw as 1,050,000.00 naira and invisalign for 950k.

Why is invisalign the best?
Re: Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by jerflakes(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2015
makzeze:
he gave me cost of the lingual brace(inserted behind the teeth) for lower jaw as 1,050,000.00 naira and invisalign for 950k.

Why is invisalign the best?

Lingual brace is visible (although begind the teeth)

Invisalign braces are near transparent.

It is not just your traditional brace, its like using a new set of teeth to cover your real teeth.

Invisalign are removable.

It also lets you brush and floss normally.

Invisalign braces are purely customized, they are changed every two weels as your teeth adjusts.
Re: Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by makzeze: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2015
so you advice I go for invisalign?
jerflakes:

Lingual brace is visible (although begind the teeth)

Invisalign braces are near transparent.

It is not just your traditional brace, its like using a new set of teeth to cover your real teeth.

Invisalign are removable.

It also lets you brush and floss normally.

Invisalign braces are purely customized, they are changed every two weels as your teeth adjusts.
Re: Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by jerflakes(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2015
makzeze:
so you advice I go for invisalign?

Yeah.
Re: Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by makzeze: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2015
jerflakes:

Yeah.
but what confused is why is the lingual brace expensive than invisalign?
Re: Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? by jerflakes(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2015
makzeze:
but what confused is why is the lingual brace expensive than invisalign?

Cos its mostly polished metal.

(1) (Reply)

See How Hospital Watched This Innocent Child Die (VIDEO) / The 20 Most Weight Loss Friendly Foods On The Planet / Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.