Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power (816 Views)

Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by Ndkings1(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2015
A man died after he asked his followers to bury him alive so he can heal them. Self-proclaimed prophet Shamiso Kanyama of Muzarabani, Zimbabwe, accidentally died during a healing ceremony. Kanyama ordered his followers to dig a grave and bury him alive so that he can summon more healing powers.
However, when Kanyama did not come out of his grave, the soil was removed and he was found dead. Five members of the family were arrested and charged with murder. High Court Justice Owen Tagu heard that on the day in question, the five men asked their priest, Zvidzai Muchengeti, for help to cleanse their home of evil spirits, which caused mysterious deaths in their family.
Kanyama was invited to the home to conduct the cleansing ceremony. Kanyama allegedly told the family that the cleaning process entails him being buried alive so that he can summon more powers to ward off evil spirits. Father Zvidzai told the court that Kanyama, helped dig the grave and then prayed before jumping inside. While laying face down, he ordered the family members to cover him with soil. Joseph Taderera told Justice Tagu that as the men were in the process of filling the pit, he asked the five men to stop, but Kanyama urged them to continue.
“I warned the men about the danger of their actions, but my advice fell on deaf ears because Kanyama shouted, telling me that I am disturbing his angels, and urged them to continue filling the grave, saying that he would later come out alive,” Taderera said. When the prophet failed to return, the family dug up the grave and found that he was already dead. The five family members who participated in the burial, were charged with murder in the death of Kanyama.
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Call to Glory
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2015
shocked
am short of words!
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by gabinogem(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2015
This is what I always tell drunken religious worshippers to desist from. They will never hear bcus they are drunk! Bunch of herds mentalities... R.I.P to the dead... I wonder what he will tell his creator.
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by UAE123(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2015
The way & manner baba God go take flight dis sake prophet as him din due go dey unbelievable ti d prophet after which satan gi drag am enter hello fire to give am more beating.
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by jemype(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2015
a pade legbe jesu.
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by Beesluv: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Kwikwikwi
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by Ndkings1(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2015
This s the kind of post that is suppose to maake front page...not all these bullshits...

The mods should do the needful
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by typ111: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
If u don't hear God, keep on seeking his grace if u dont want to end in disgrace.
Re: Prophet Dies After Asking Folowers 2 Bury Him Alive 2 Strengten His Healin Power by MuttleyLaff: 5:02am On Jun 16, 2015
cc Ndkings1, Midehi, gabinogem, UAE123,

The late Prophet Shamiso Kanyama

(1) (Reply)

A Muslims Leader Advice All Muslims To Change To Christian / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/10/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.