Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" (868 Views)

Hilarious Joke Of The Day / Hilarious Joke Of The Day. True Or False? / Cant Stop Laughing (shortest Most Hilarious Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2015
could remember during my WAEC days, our principal gave us an orientation that if an
external supervisor catches you with an expo, u should immediately chew it and
swallow it 2 destroy the evidence.

One fateful day, while we were doing Biology, an external supervisor, who was coming from behind noticed I was with something, and shouted 4rm d back "Hey! U, stand up and surrender what's in ur hand".

At once, my mates started calling out to me "Samuel! Samuel!!, Chew it and swallow it!
Chew it and swallow it!!"

Even my principal was signalling me 2 chew and swallow it, immediately I showed my principal what I was holding, it was MODERN BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK.

ABEG WHICH CHAPTER WILL I START CHEWING

grin
Re: Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by savio07(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Na you b OP na you also won collect FTC. undecided
Na only you waka cum Oo!
Re: Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by Aminat508(f): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Not funny atall.
Re: Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by old2boy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chapter 'F9' or "Result Cancelled"
Re: Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Joke Of The Day!!! "Chew It" by elantraceey(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Replicate Lesson Learned From African Mother / How You Feel When You Are Through With Your. BVN / 35 Facts About Africa Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.