Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help Help Help Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Help Help Please (1720 Views)

Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video / Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. / Help Please I Want To Convert My Mtn Number To +44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help Help Please by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2009
Hello!
I am new here
I think my computer is infected, because when I connect to internet, a messages appears on the screen, but its in Chinese language (I think so) but the only think I understand about the text is dywt.com.cn & after that my system speed becomes very slow. Check the attachment to see the message that appears. If any has any idea of what to do, then please tell me

Re: Help Help Help Please by rkellyh(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2009
well i cant see any antivirus on Ur desktop icon,or do u have one.what u will do is this,install a good antivirus in Ur system and scan it.u can use avast or avira antivirus latest version.if u don't have them,then u can format the systen.copy Ur files out before formating. engr kc 08032413997.
Re: Help Help Help Please by Cactus(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
dywt.com.cn

That site is a legitimate site they provide computer programming language software for people to buy. Maybe somehow, someone download a software or you did and you might not know. But i am guessing what that dialog box would be saying something like, your license key is invalid. go to dywt.com.cn to buy a new one.

I checked the site and it is a good site. do not be afraid it is not a virus.

If you really want to know what the message is saying. Install Asian language support, then post the image of the message. Can translate for you if you want.

in your program list you can find any of these combination and uninstall it

易 语 言 飞 扬 Simple/Easy Language feiyang   (EF)
易语言 = Simple/Easy Language
Re: Help Help Help Please by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2009
. . . . Why don't u un-install any software installed prior to d day u started receiving this message.

. . . .or do a System restore to d day b4 u started receiving the message.

Do remember to back-up your system 1st.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Live Tv News, Sports, Entertainments, Discoveries, On Laptop/pc / Buy Your Gadgets (games, Microphones, Tablets, Speakers, Camera, Pianos, Etc) / Iphone 3g Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.