Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How You Should Feel As A Nigerian - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How You Should Feel As A Nigerian (563 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali Is Visiting Here / How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? / Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Should Feel As A Nigerian by Biola2610: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
hello, when you are labeled Nigerian, how do you feel? does any sense of pride come with being Nigerian? Well, I had an encounter with a Finnish lady who told me how she thinks I must feel as a Nigerian. Please read my encounter with her here...

http://www.abenistales.com/wp/index.php/2015/06/15/how-you-should-feel-as-a-nigerian/

please leave your opinion on what she said at the end of the post after reading it.

Re: How You Should Feel As A Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Women are always looking for acceptance from outsiders.

For me personally, I don't care what people think. Whether they like me or hate me, who cares. They are not the ones feeding me or providing food on the table and shelter for me.

Madame, I think you are over-analysing this your meeting with some random Finnish woman. You shouldn't really care what others think of/about you or your nationality (good or bad).

2 Likes

Re: How You Should Feel As A Nigerian by Biola2610: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thanks for your opinion, but apparently you missed the point.
Re: How You Should Feel As A Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Biola2610:
Thanks for your opinion, but apparently you missed the point.

What exactly is the point? To be happy to be a Nigerian? I wouldn't be anything else.
Re: How You Should Feel As A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 19, 2015
I love the fact that I am a Nigerian smiley

1 Like

Re: How You Should Feel As A Nigerian by Biola2610: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2015
We have that in common. I wouldn't trade it for anywhere else.

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Rarest Tribal Combo Here. Dont Mention Yoruba, Igbo Or Any Major Tribe. / Tuaregs On Nairaland Thread / Shocking! !!!!! Legal School Where People Go To Kill Theirselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.