Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) (19203 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Popular on-air personality, Toke Makinwa in her recent Vlog series titled "Daddy issues", opened up on a legal suit filed against her by Maje Ayida, her estranged husband.

This comes after Maje hired lawyers to stop the sales and promotion of her memoir 'On Becoming'

She said "As you guys might have heard, there's a lot going on in the news and the little that I have, let's just hope I have it after a while.

"For all the people that reached out to me, my lawyers are on it.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about, that's all I'll say. It is what it is. It's going to be a very interesting year.

“I don’t believe in court of opinion and what is out there because people are going to have opinions regardless, so I have nothing to say about that."

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmCw-9J-XMo

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/video-toke-makinwa-talks-on-daddy-issues.html
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, Fynestboi
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
FP loadinh
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by balancediet(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Father as The night come, oh Lord May we not open rubbish post.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
zeus2412:
FP loadinh

It haff reach.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Celebrities marriages and breakup...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by niggi4life(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
I might be wrong, maybe it's just me, but i just don't like this girl Toke, she's too artificial for my liking.
She's just a refined Olosho and nothing else.
I really blame that estranged husband for tolerating her bitch attitude over all these years.

Anyway, at least the guy has got a wonderful baby boy to take care of now..... Let her take care of her book

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by edugiddy007: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Toke Makinwa, a very interesting lady with a die hard spirit...See More funny-to-the-bone pics on www.pogster.com

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Rrankdonga(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
All these yeyebrities(this fucke makinwa is particularly disgusting)!
Next thing you'd hear is she has stolen the photos of some dogs on Instagram.

15 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by GudluckIBB(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
babadash in ese ororu's voice
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by ShoProperties(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Vacant land come and buy this space
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by DEWKID(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
if you like here click "like" otherwise click "share"
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Zico5(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
When u were enjoying yourselves its none of our business, now that problem has come, u don't want us to have rest of mind. Mumu people.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by ItzWonderz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
i tout dey were done wit dis poo,,,dis news toke makinwa issh don dey gimme headache,,abeg wu get panaweed fr deir,,i nid am fr my headache
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Idydarling(f): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
toke u have suffered enough. I still think you should have changed the people's name in that ur book, this wouldn't have happened na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by ngoben(f): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
daz her story made ayida go n write urs

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by SalamRushdie: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Stupid bitch
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by asatemple(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
So help you God

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Opeade939(f): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
balancediet:
smiley
balancediet:
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by rosalieene(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
I just read 'on- becoming' just this week nice write up tho
Still yet, their problem their life
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Pavore9: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
niggi4life:
I might be wrong, maybe it's just me, but i just don't like this girl Toke, she's too artificial for my liking.
She's just an assumed refined Olosho and nothing else.
I really blame that estranged husband for tolerating her bitch attitude over all these years.

Anyway, at least the guy has got a wonderful baby boy to take care of now..... Let her take care of her book

You have every right not to like her just as others have every right not to like you including those who don't really know you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by holatimmy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Toke continue making your money

If Maje proceeds with the lawsuit,write a book on it and make more money...

He is not well

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by fullstreets: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
I can't see any reaction here.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by YINKS89(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dats d issue with writing nd not taking permission.... D person u re writing abt has d right to sue if he/she takes any offense in ur write up..... She didn't know dat ... Dats why its good to consult nd proofread.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by mykeljosef: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
another bs post

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
This Toke girl sef. Theorist. She couldn't even bring all this her wisdom and sustain her marriage. Just sit down there and speak ideals.
I mostly pity those who take ur teachings seriously - dem be like expecting a toad to offer them stool. Mtchew. sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by kilode100(f): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why are the Guys masturbat.ing all over this post?

Is it because a woman is finally winning?

Toke keep slaying jare.

Ndi ufu anya tongue

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by youngjoy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
niggi4life:
She's just an assumed refined Olosho and nothing else.

and so called Maje is a saint , called her wateva name u want to but i tell u this, she doesn't even no of ur existence.......... hater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by BreezyRita(f): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
youngjoy:
and so called Maje is a saint , called her wateva name u want to but i tell u this, she doesn't even no of ur existence.......... hater
Osheeyy! Lover......

Now tell me, must everyone agree with you? Or love what you love? He only stated his opinion.
And I do not like Toke either. Don't mean I hate her. She just ain't important to me. And she doesn't need to know of my existence dear.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by newmusic: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
They should just Bleep off and keep quiet! When they were licking each others choc box, no one was there. Two grown children!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
rosalieene:
I just read 'on- becoming' just this week
nice write up tho

Still yet, their problem their life

tautology.. Use still or yet...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by femi4: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Idydarling:
toke u have suffered enough. I still think you should have changed the people's name in that ur book, this wouldn't have happened na
That's what make the book unique and weighty

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee / Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) / Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.