Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Advise Needed! Contract Job Offer With Good Pay Or Present Job With Low Pay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise Needed! Contract Job Offer With Good Pay Or Present Job With Low Pay (397 Views)

I present to you MY HERO! / Buying a best car in Australia with low price / Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed! Contract Job Offer With Good Pay Or Present Job With Low Pay by Globalhr: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

I am in a dilemma here and i need an urgent advise. A shipping company is offering me the job of an Account Officer but has stated that it is a one year contract job and will be made permanent if i perform well in my functions within that one year.Their package for the contract job is good and will be better if i eventually become a permanent staff.

Presently i work with a marketing consultancy firm with a total package of N75k per month and i am being owed 2 months salary as i type.The company is still struggling to put a structure in place in terms of management of the company.it is being run by the Husband and wife at the moment.

The shipping company is awaiting my response to either decline or accept their offer.What should i do?

(1) (Reply)

Omo See Creativity / Why Dont Goal Keepers Become Coaches. / ‘consumers Of Imported Chicken Risk Kidney Disease, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.