Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Read This If You Hate Cristiano Ronaldo - CR7 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read This If You Hate Cristiano Ronaldo - CR7 (339 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo( CR7) Followed Him. / When You Hate Being Called Ugly / Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Hate Cristiano Ronaldo - CR7 by 080football(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo said this about his friend in his book.

I have to thank my friend Albert for my success. We played together for a youth club. When people from Sporting (Lisbon) arrived, they told us that whoever scored more goals would be accepted to their Academy. We won that game 3-0, I scored the first goal, the Albert scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed everyone. Albert went to one on one with the goalkeeper. I was running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he needed to do was just to get the ball into the empty net. But, he passed it to me and I scored. I was accepted to the Academy. After the match, I approached him and asked him “why” and he answered; “You’re better than me”

What do you think about Ronaldo's revelation?

for more interesting and inspirational football stories.. go to www.080football.com or "like us" on www.facebook.com/080football or follow us on twitter @080football

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Tell Saraki And Dogora What They Must Do. / Sales Advisor / Saturday Opinion: Come In Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.