Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? (1324 Views)

With Mosquito Bat Your House Is Free From Mosquito And Malaria / 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). / See The Strange Mosquito A Nairalander Killed Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2015
I have suffered a lot in the hand of those two things(don't know if I should call them animals) they are the most useless and wicked things God created....I have had experience with mosquito back in school where I almost told God to just carry my life because I couldn't sleep and am not awake it was terrible I was praying for the sun to just rise and end my misery in the hands of those vampires.my display of heartlessness if any is when I crush a mosquito or called upon to kill a rat...what's your experience pls share

1 Like

Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2015
mhen, i hate mosquitoes like mad. yesterday nite, i was disturbed by a mosquitoe with d stupid sound i spray raid, could u blif it did nt die till i sleep off.
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by angieberry(f): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Lol, op, you're very angry
I think mosquitoes are wooorssee!
Annoying creatures! angry
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Lol, op, you're very angry
I think mosquitoes are wooorssee!
Annoying creatures! angry
I can't agree less with u,doz things are heartless do u know they also bite infants?
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2015
elijah2u:
mhen, i hate mosquitoes like mad. yesterday nite, i was disturbed by a mosquitoe with d stupid sound i spray raid, could u blif it did nt die till i sleep off.
I think they are becoming resistant to all those sprays..go d otapiapia way
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by angieberry(f): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Yeah I noticed they prefer little kids but I really don't know why. Probably because they're an easy target?
truthlegend:
I can't angry less with u,doz things are heartless do u know they also bite infants?
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Yeah I noticed they prefer little kids but I really don't know why. Probably because they're an easy target?
lol easy targets in deed,and also because they have soft skin and fresh blood

1 Like

Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by Eberex(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2015
It should be Cockroaches vs Mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Eberex:
It should be Cockroaches vs Mosquitoes
they are more closely related, but what destruction does cockroaches cause compared to mosquitoes and rats
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by Eberex(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
truthlegend:
they are more closely related, but what destruction does cockroaches cause compared to mosquitoes and rats

what is the topic again? remind me pls
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by uniqueren(f): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
Mosquitoes will suck all d blood they want nd still wnt let u sleep. Its like stealing someone's pot of food nd belching in their very before

1 Like

Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by Eberex(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2015
uniqueren:
Mosquitoes will suck all d blood they want nd still wnt let u sleep. Its like stealing someone's pot of food nd belching in their very before

but mosquitoes can't pass deadly infection when they perch on your food
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
uniqueren:
lolz..most people won't mind to have them suck their blood but what most can't stand is that useless noise and disturbance that prevents sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Eberex:

what is the topic again? remind me pls
it depends on what makes u hate them.
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by Eberex(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2015
truthlegend:
it depends on what makes u hate them.

let me ask you: when you enter your room and a mosquito or cockroach suddenly fly over your head. Will your reaction for both be the same? and why?
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Eberex:

let me ask you: when you enter your room and a mosquito or cockroach suddenly fly over your head. Will your reaction for both be the same? and why?
hahahahaha,bro u got me there alright?I accept ur angle just accept mine too
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Rats are obidient attimes.. As long as you have keep their food out of thier reach.. But misquito is everywhere you go as long as you have blood in you.
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by truthlegend(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Rats are obidient attimes.. As long as you have keep their food out of thier reach.. But misquito is everywhere you go as long as you have blood in you.
wow u got that quite well
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by uniqueren(f): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eberex:

but mosquitoes can't pass deadly infection when they perch on your food
Oga, I am just hearing this from you o. Which i think is very wrong
Re: Mosquito And Rats Which Do You Hate Most And Why? by Eberex(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2015
uniqueren:

Oga, I am just hearing this from you o. Which i think is very wrong

Then prove me wrong na

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho / Exp0sed Video: 2 Unilag Gals Caught Doing Bad Things With Their Toto (18) / Another Video Of Chidinma Okeke Hits The Internet (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.