Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

[photo Of The Day] When You Go To Church & You See This, What Will You Do? (must - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [photo Of The Day] When You Go To Church & You See This, What Will You Do? (must (1282 Views)

Photos Of The Day:when The Inspector General Is Your Friend (see Hilarious Pics) / Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / See What People Now Do In Church You Wouldn't Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photo Of The Day] When You Go To Church & You See This, What Will You Do? (must by 9gofficial: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015

I don’t know if this is funny to you. Lol As for me.. am laughing my ass out!!! ladies can you where that kind of shirt? men… what will you do if you see a lady putting on that shirt?

SEE FULL PIC HERE
Re: [photo Of The Day] When You Go To Church & You See This, What Will You Do? (must by Truth24(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dis made FP already na
Re: [photo Of The Day] When You Go To Church & You See This, What Will You Do? (must by bennifield11(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
i go follow d gel talk

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo) / When You Have Phd In Photography / Some Funny President Robert Mugabe Quotes To End Your Day With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.