Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

#gameofthrones: Shocking Death Of ‘jon Snow’ Confirmed By Director - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #gameofthrones: Shocking Death Of ‘jon Snow’ Confirmed By Director (4127 Views)

Meet Okuneye Idris, Nigerian Guy Who Changed From Dark To Snow White / (photo) What Led The Death Of World's Biggest Snake? / Holy Man Hasn’t Eaten In 75 Years – Confirmed By Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#gameofthrones: Shocking Death Of ‘jon Snow’ Confirmed By Director by ceaserian(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
We’ve lost yet another fan favorite character. The season 5 finale of ‘Game of Thrones’ featured
a major character’s life hanging by a thread. But
now
we know that [SPOILER] did really die the actor and
the episode’s director confirmed it! Game of Thrones fans are going to be in mourning
until the end of time. In the June 14 finale’s last
moments, one of the show’s most beloved
characters was betrayed and left to die. Unfortunately, [SPOILER] has taken his/her last breath.
The episode’s director, David Nutter, and
[SPOILER]’s
real-life alter ego have revealed that the character is
gone for good. WARNING: Spoilers ahead! Jon Snow is dead. Yes, really. Leaving nothing up to
the imagination, David and Kit Harington confirmed
Jon’s gruesome fate right after the season five finale
aired. Jon was betrayed by the men of the Night’s Watch
and brutally stabbed. While everyone likely believed
we wouldn’t learn what became of Jon until
season six, Game of Thrones doesn’t play that game. David revealed that, yes, Jon Snow is truly dead in an
interview with our sister site Deadline. To further stick
the knife in every fan’s back, Kit confirmed he is not
returning for season six. “I’ve been told I’m
dead,” Kit told Entertainment Weekly. “I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season. So
that’s all I can tell you, really.”

Re: #gameofthrones: Shocking Death Of ‘jon Snow’ Confirmed By Director by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
if he dies , im not watching that show again !

hes d only one with balls in the show, even that yeye khalesi cant match john snow

if john snow leaves, then i may continue cos of Arya stark,

that bittch with stannis Baratheon too
Re: #gameofthrones: Shocking Death Of ‘jon Snow’ Confirmed By Director by ceaserian(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
the film no go sweet again joor

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Indian? / Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.