Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter (582 Views)

Is There A Word You Can't Make A Sentence With? / Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 / Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
OK try this since no one understands my previous post.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts
another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach
the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.
Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)
Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."
Re: Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wat sort of nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Wat sort of nonsense is this
you're banned from thinking this way
it's just a game
Re: Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter by Beesluv: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
End time games
Re: Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter by holyteeboy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hahahahhah

sorry for the stress.............i dont understand the game
Re: Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter by Gyarados(m): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Who am i ? I am jackie chan. -_-

(1) (Reply)

Cheats For Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 / Acquire Animation Hd Apk For Android-ios-windows Free Animation Hd Apk / Package Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.