Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,643 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (154798 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by whytepawn1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
got the call too. bless you lord.. lagos her I come

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by whytepawn1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
got the call too. bless you lord.. lagos here I come
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Suffy: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
She called me now. we can leave moro and make it for 5th. so she said. night journey ke?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Suffy:
She called me now. we can leave moro and make it for 5th. so she said. night journey ke?
I'm going from Ibadan, will be there tomorrow
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by mroyato(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
I got some missed calls please can you guys please post the number or part of the number you were called with
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
mroyato:
I got some missed calls please can you guys please post the number or part of the number you were called with
Lagos land line- 01 270....something like that
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by mroyato(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
tobybasten:
Lagos land line- 01 270....something like that
Is there anything like 592 in the number pls
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Megaflex(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
goodluck to u guys. I neva receive any mail or call yet, which means dat i no succeed.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
mroyato:

Is there anything like 592 in the number pls

No sir
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ttaolin500: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
I wish u all best of medical
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by MeggaMaga(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Any Lagos candidate with the good news? Make I if na me Bleep up for d interview embarassed
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by aiikay(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yet to get any mail as well o!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ttaolin500: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
MeggaMaga:
Any Lagos candidate with the good news? Make I if na me Bleep up for d interview embarassed

actually I called a friend dt we both did in Lagos n he said he had received successful message from NBC.
is dre any Bsc holder dt had received a successful msg as well?

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
ttaolin500:

actually I called a friend dt we both did in Lagos n he said he had received successful message from NBC.
Yes, I've B.Eng
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Impactpato(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congratulations to all the successful NBC candidates, I wish you a successful program.

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ilori1930(m): 2:57am On Aug 04, 2015
ttaolin500:

Thank you bro
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Suffy: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Those already in Lagos, what's going on there?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Suffy: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pls am not familiar with this address, Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.
Ag Leventis Building,
Iddo, Lagos. Am coming from Abuja, pls guys help me with descriptions how i can locate the address. Thanks Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by mirinskirin: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
If yu had 2.1, and thought yu did well in d interview, I am sorry, yur grade might have disqualified yu.... from unverified info dat I have, I think they were sceptical about the ease of a 2.1 graduate getting anoda job easil and MSC guys too... however to nullify this, I need someone to please indicate if yu are a BSc graduate wit 2.1 that was called..... and also I learnt the process could be considered for a higher graduate program. Just hope that is aw it is gonna be... all d best.... better days ahead....
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by wableo: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
mirinskirin:
If yu had 2.1, and thought yu did well in d interview, I am sorry, yur grade might have disqualified yu.... from unverified info dat I have, I think they were sceptical about the ease of a 2.1 graduate getting anoda job easil and MSC guys too... however to nullify this, I need someone to please indicate if yu are a BSc graduate wit 2.1 that was called..... and also I learnt the process could be considered for a higher graduate program. Just hope that is aw it is gonna be... all d best.... better days ahead....

I don't understand that part of your post
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
mirinskirin:

I guess you came up with all this in ur mind.
Firstly - they picked HND and B.Eng graduates for this program. if ur University awards Bsc EEE or Mechanical, I think that might have been a disadvantage coz from the list I saw 25 candidates selected with either HND or B. Eng.

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by wableo: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
tobybasten:

I guess you came up with all this in ur mind.
Firstly - they picked HND and B.Eng graduates for this program. if ur University awards Bsc EEE or Mechanical, I think that might have been a disadvantage coz from the list I saw 25 candidates selected with either HND or B. Eng.
How many were selected in all? Do u think they may call more?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
wableo:

How many were selected in all? Do u think they may call more?

It's 25 candidates.
I can see you sent me mail, I dunno how this pm thing works here
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by mirinskirin: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
@tobybasten, nor be fight naow..... I only said what I was told.... and I said it is unverified.... what d person said was that they considered 2.2 University graduates ahead of 2.1 guys.... shikena.... it is left for yu to beleive it or leave it.....
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by rildwanullahi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
mirinskirin:
I don't understand you
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Suffy: 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
mirinskirin:
@tobybasten, nor be fight naow..... I only said what I was told.... and I said it is unverified.... what d person said was that they considered 2.2 University graduates ahead of 2.1 guys.... shikena.... it is left for yu to beleive it or leave it.....
It's not true
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Moyosoreola(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2015
I had 2.1 B.ENG ELECTR and also thought I did excellently well among 2 others 1 with HND AND OTHER B.ENG bt 2 my suprise the HND guy was called despite the fact that he flopped...anyway am doing well in my job na God_win
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ajangila: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Moyosoreola:
I had 2.1 B.ENG ELECTR and also thought I did excellently well among 2 others 1 with HND AND OTHER B.ENG bt 2 my suprise the HND guy was called despite the fact that he flopped.n..anyway am doing well in my job na God_win
ow u take know

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ttaolin500: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Moyosoreola:
I had 2.1 B.ENG ELECTR and also thought I did excellently well among 2 others 1 with HND AND OTHER B.ENG bt 2 my suprise the HND guy was called despite the fact that he flopped...anyway am doing well in my job na God_win

I agree with u.I did very very well in my interview to d extent dt dey have no mechanical question again dt dey began to ask me que on electrical.dt which type of test did we carry out on drives of which I answered correctly. even d guys dt we were interview together gave kudos to me dt my industrial experience was a top notch. dt how e wish e cud performed like me.to my surprise d guy was picked but I wasn't.
initially I felt bad but I bliv life goes on.
what I think really affected me was my Bsc n d training certificate of a famous company I presented.bcz even in d job advert d requirement was HND or its equivalent ,so I want to bliv b.Eng is d equivalent of HND not Bsc. dz my said guy is HND though.
dz program is meant for HND n d lucky b.Eng not Bsc
all d same Allamdudullahi.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ttaolin500: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
mirinskirin:

I still don't agree with u fully on dz mata of 2 2.bcz I asked d man dt day dt is dre any bond we go sign with NBC.and he replied its a charity program dt if in d course of d training we c good offer we can back out.
ur assertion might b correct but dt is just my inference
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
[/quote]
Bro, I hail o. Guess we're waiting to resume? Or did she state a particular day when you went on Wednesday? I was there on Tuesday and she wasn't really specific
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by FA94: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2015
eddie30:

Pls can I get dragnet sample questions. Email is twomeshey94@yahoo.com. Thank you

pls sir, I would be grateful if you can send it to me too. thanks a lot. my email is ecurrent4real@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.